Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 13.3

Double-page supporter
One useless guy he is yolo swordman he need a healer or a tank. Good for hunting monsters...

wow... another cunt that mc will let walk all over him. really fun to read....

@Orion2G So true. We all know damn well the MC is gonna take the former party member with him to help with his debts.

Jesus Christ I wish the MC had a spine.

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck is this. I don't really care, just get him out. He looks like the annoying type too.

Dex-chan lover
How about no? Not only do you seem like the type to get rough on a job where not doing that is the actual job, but I don't trust you around Ravi.

Aggregator gang
Eh.. different take from WN version... ?

Good !
Finally something I dont know.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone seriously asking who Dario is has a poor memory.

But contriving this story so that Dario were allowed to join this quest would be still more fucked-up writing.

Dear God, don't hire Leeeroy Jenkiiiiins. He will wipe the raid.

And we'll have to endure him in our fluff for God knows how long.

We might even have to watch his backstory.

No, no, all of my no.

people need to understand that manga are almost always based in the LIGHT NOVEL version instead of the Webnovel!

Of course is different and it doesn't have anything to do with being "axed" or something (someone even mentioned that possibility in the WN ignoring that if the story have a manga it wasn't axed whatsoever).

Fed-Kun's army
Nyeh, this arc was so sweet in the WN and I don't think adding Dario would help make it better.
Another work ruined by bloody editor once again.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can't see Tolkin letting in that lose canon on a job, that requires tact, brains and sensibility. Especially when the employer already took down an adventurer that failed. It's Tolkin, who is also running a business after all.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, FU Dario, pay back all the people you stole from and stop being such a dick, then take a hike and reform yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread