Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 16.3

Dex-chan lover
A non-magic guy named Tolkien is intimately knowledgeable of the intricacies of casting magic? Hmmmm....
Also, if he's still alive after that, he's DEFINITELY hiding something more than has been let on.

Dex-chan lover
That illusionist is super sketchy. Not saying the father is right to neglect his daughter, but running away from home to get attention is a terrible idea too. I can forgive a child for being childish, but a grown adult should know better. It certainly would have been a different story if the daughter had come across someone like the director from chapter 3, or the father had teamed up with someone less reputable.

That illusionist looks pretty cool~ Magic beast-persons feels like a rarity in these type of stories (unless those ears are just a part of her hood in which case: boooo!).

@zz2000 -
That's unfortunate. It's always brutal when there's a hiatus. It's like The Faraway Paladin, which has been stalled for years, but has one of the coolest stories.

Dex-chan lover
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

🤠

Aggregator gang
I'm becoming more and more liking this dario-short-tempered cliche. 😂

Dex-chan lover
"here daughter take this money to go on a trip without me"
1 second later she's a lesbian huh

Users who are viewing this thread