Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Its gonna be some shitty past that literally 0 of us will care about at this point there is no way that we will accept whatever the author is gonna write here let be real

I dont know why they targeting the old man but if it turn out that it has to do with him taking ravi as her daughter

WTF, That Kindness of yours will be your downfall dude. I thought you're different from those goody two shoes mc's but it seems that I'm wrong.....

Supporter
I still don't get why the fuck this people is so god damned selfish. Go fuck themselves you bastards.

There isn't any excuse in the world that is going to make me forgive them.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe we can hope the author truly pulls a fast one on us and it turns out those two literally had no good reason for doing this.

This is annoying. There's a limit to how nice you can be before you're just an absolute pathetic moron.

Double-page supporter
I hope there is not sympathetic reason / tradegic backstory for what they did as it would make a change from most of these isekai like they are just dicks that wanted power or just didnt want to die so cursed him instead
have the moral be some people are just cunts

Dex-chan lover
stop trying to save them you idiot, these 2 are fucking evil, they don't deserve saving, they deserve excruciating deaths.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, what? Ravi had a twin? She was a princess in another country? The twin sister of Ravi hate and disgusted her (probably jealousy) and tormented Ravi? Fuck.
Douglas's kindness is really annoying. Not everyone is evil, but also not everyone deserves kindness. These two selfish bastards have crossed the line, instead of talking with Douglas to solve the problem like normal adults, they resorted to nefarious, cowardly methods to get what they wanted and it will escalated further. Just kill them already, *facepalm*.

I am happy to see that comments before have complaints about OP kindness of mc same as me

Yeah, I just can't.
Tried really hard but his actions don't click for me.
Cursed you, captured your daughter, trying to kill you...WELL, LET'S SAVE THIS POOR SOUL.
Yeah, maybe one day, when this manga ends I'll come back to see the ending, but i'm dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
This should be a genre. I mean this retarded trope where the mc is A FUCKING STUPID CHARACTER. Theres a fucking límit as how a good guy you can be, and as authors like to stretch that limit to make us readers feel weird about it. Honestly this behavior gets me mad as fuck, it makes no fucking sense and its totally unreal, no fucking way someone would as stupid as this retarded mc.
Literally every single chapter he is like "im sorry for what i did, you fired your gun against my daugther because i did something to you so im sorry sur, here take my money so you can be happy"

Droping this shit while trying to figure out a good name for this new genre
Suggestion?

Dex-chan lover
Are-We-The-Baddies.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i'm just wondering where this will lead up to, i wonder just how our MC who was an active party member turned out to become an enemy. one who's all in for protecting his important ones. there's a chance one of his actions have saved the wrong person of course, but it still seems far fetched.

@ninjadoparana as it was stated before, our MC is a sucker to protect everyone

There better be a f*cking good reason for the curses and kidnapping or imma drop this shit
but will probably come back to it in 5 months.
Those of you who say why the hell the MC is so kind..
Don't know what a real hero is.

Users who are viewing this thread