Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
So both of them are jealous of MC?? wow what a lame motivation. Nice writing author

Fed-Kun's army
I bet Alan's dad or mom was someone that he failed to save or somehow got killed because of him. Or like he had to choose to save them or kill the monster. Oh. THe ring...
OH!!!
OH SHIT!!!
What if ALan is his biological SON!!!!
and the ring is a mommento of his dead mom that died of a sickness or something and he blames him for not being around even thou he didnt know about Alan! The mage knows the truth and thinks the MC is a deadbeat father that doesnt deserve Alan!! it all makes sense!! thats why he said he doesnt deserve to save ALan! also explains the complex emotions ALan shows to Ravi!

Maybe Edmond loved ALan's mother or was his mother's younger brother?

Ok. So like 20-ish years ago (whatever old Alan is +1 ) Douglas when he was young and stupid hooked up with a random girl and accidently got her pregnant. She never told him or planned to tell him when he returned, but he never did. She had a hard life raising Alan alone and ended up getting sick or working herself to death. News reaches Edmond who takes in Alan and begins to train him to become a greater adventurer than his dead beat dad and they eventually encounter him. Alan doesnt do anything right away aand only chaats with Douglas and ends up thinking Douglas just forgot about them altogether instead of he didint know in the first place. His mom probably told him Douglas was a great man or something, and the realization (or so he thinks) that douglas abandoned him and his mom causing his mom to die, lead him to get Edmond to curse him with the weakness so that he can experience a harsh life and die like hiss mother did, weak feeble and alone.

What if the ring is something he either gave to ALan's mom or somethin she claimed she got from Douglas? and giving it back to him with a curse was suppose to be poetic justice and hes pissed that he doesnt even recognize the ring.

Double-page supporter
Should just kill them. Fucking useless MC. They both hexed you. You want to understand why? Because they hate you and/or are jealous of you. So just kill them you fucking loser.

If you hex me and tries to hurt my doughter I WILL KILL YOU not save you. The hell is this friendship BS

So it was her own twin sister that cursed her? This story is full of betrayal of the worst kind.

I wonder it the hero was manipulated by the Sage to get rid of Douglas or if there is something more involved. guess we'll find out next month or whenever the next chapter gets published.

BTW: what happened to the healer in the group, (Just checked name I'm not saying that because of the meaning in British slang)? They'll probably meet up later on.

Dex-chan lover
> The maid that become a rabbit. In just 3-5 years, that bad princess will see a hordes of rabbit. Why? Because rabbit are fast to propagate and the maid was a middle woman. She has this charm so thats ok...

> This chapter answer the question why Ravi was so cute...
So we now know the answer that she was a chibi princess after all...

So reading the opening chapters and this chapter again, the 'princess' and the person who put the curse on Ravi don't match up, so it wasn't what I originally thought, maybe it's more that the witch was transformed as the princess and held Ravi (the actual princess) captive.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone give me the spoiler and explain to me why tf the hero hate him so much? This is so annoying

Lmao, well a good heartwarming manga/series like this usually has a soft(fool?) MC. If it were me(and probably the majority of other readers), I wouldn't bother it by asking anymore bullshitery from my ex-comrade, I'll just let them rot for good, die a dog death.

@Grudgehell59

Honestly, I find it refreshing at the idea of how a hero being burdened with the responsibility of being a hero, has to always go with the idea that they have to be strong, stronger than anyone because they are the one that has to save the world. Too often there's this idealistic sense of belief that the hero will just be optimistic and just solve problems somehow and just save the day. But really, things are way more complicated than that.

And frankly, who's idea is it to choose a KID to be a hero? This guy seems like he's still in his teens. Because teenagers are actually capable of being burdened with the salvation of the entire world, right? And they are perfectly capable of making the right choices, right?

Yeah, Douglas is softhearted, but that's because the hero and the others were like kids that he had looked after. They are almost like his own kids or little brothers. Even if they betrayed them, he still saw them as his family. He won't bend when they are threatening his adopted daughter, but he won't just abandon them. Sure, he could cut ties with them because of this, but he wants to know why the people he had once cared for so much did this to him. And because he's not a vengeful person, he wants to know what he had done to them that they would do this to him.

I admire Douglas for having the courage to not give into his anger and hatred and instead try to understand. If there's anything left of their former relationship to salvage, he wants to believe in that. If not, that he will learn to accept.

Dex-chan lover
@Sharkexpert12 @Glomoro - thank you. It's great to hear a reasonable person in that chorus of bloodthirsty fools.
There is no way one would not be curious about why one's sworn comrades would go that far.

Speaking of blood thirst, I'd rather see something bad happen to the "princess". Maybe she'll turn out to be a scary demon and the MC slays her?

@dextersTomato - hmm... if a human cursed into a rabbit form has kids with another rabbit, will the children be half-human rabbit-girls? Since the curse does not extend to the children.

Imagine being an idiot who thinks talking solves most problems and that you always need to know the motivations of other people to be happy.🤕🤕🤕

@flannan
Interspecies? I don't know if it's possible, but even if somehow it does, I expect she'll give birth to some mutant-tiered baby.
I mean she's having a legit rabbit-sized womb and body there bro, so human sized cute rabbit babbys is out of the equation.

Dex-chan lover
@Kingdo might be sharing their dreams, mage punk wants to believe he is the best magical genius, and Alan is the twisted by revenge genius with magic, they probably together decided that they need to get rid of Douglas because he has the title of Greatest Sorcerer and believes in monster rights.

Dex-chan lover
I think Douglas Ford took Alan's icecream sandwich... never take a man's icecream sandwich

IMO Douggie's written too much of a softie. Author prob doesn't have kids, doesn't understand that when he has douchebags like Alan and Glasses Wizard threaten the daughter, Dad's Instinct =😡⚔️💀⚰️

Users who are viewing this thread