Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
"I don't want him to get hurt or die, so I'm gonna cast this curse that ensures he will die relatively soon!"

Hero: “Oh no, I really love him and don’t want to see him kill himself like my dead parents “
Sage:”Why don’t we kill him ourselves?”

Hero:”heh, good idea”

Yeah totally sound reasoning there..

@Caladbol I think they must have figured that he would quit once the reality that his mana was depleting would set in... Except they underestimated just how stubborn Douglas was about staying in their party and protecting them.

That's a stupid reasoning. And I thought I did my share of stupid things in my life.

Hmm, is it just me or does it sound like Alan was manipulated into making a hex that was stronger than intended? To me it sounds like Alan wanted something that would make Douglas weaker but not kill him. While the other guy wanted to kill Douglas to become #1. The curse going back was something that forced the other guy to kidnap the daughter to save Alan. While Alan at this point seems like he is kind of out of his mind.

I 100% think that Alan was manipulated and effectively brainwashed by what he though was his best friend.

Double-page supporter
Uhhhh .... Not sure how I feel. There was a reason, a good? reason but ... Uhhhh, still ... Like what?!

So to save someone from dying a slow death, you curse them to die a much more painful slow death. Alan and Edmond deserve their cursed fates.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, let me save this man that is working himself to death saving people, by cursing him to slowly die while saving people.

wow...this may have been perhaps THE dumbest bullshit reasoning I have ever read. None of this explains why they were so cruel to him, cuz it sure as shit doesnt seem like they cared for him whatsoever. I hope Alan chokes but this author somehow thinks this is a redemption and he'll live. Probably dropping this

Users who are viewing this thread