Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

No wonder this was dropped, I dont care about this conflict, I never got a sense of what Douglas's relationship with his party was, so I dont really care that they are a bunch of a*holes, frankly I wouldnt mind if Douglas just killed them right there and then. Ravi's story was so much more interesting and the driving force in the series, why the author chose to focus on characters we have no connection to is beyond me.

Dex-chan lover
@pizzapicante27 : What do you mean by dropped? they literally just released a new LN volume this month (< 2 weeks ago) and it seems a new manga chapter is slated for the end of the month.

@Zucche : In the webnovel (possibly changed in the LN)
When Douglas removed his curse it rebounded on to Alan, and by the time they meet again (WN ch 81, based on the description I think it might be the latest LN volume but not 100 %) Alan's HP total has been reduced to 1, Douglas removes the curse and he is reset to a LV 1 non-hero (no skills left)

dont be naive if your enemies want to you and your family .. its only be killed or to kill

Am i the only one that gets irked by those chapters translated in small parts?

Dex-chan lover
I can sympathize with Alan. He had good intentions initially and was driven insane. Edmund though... he was sane and selfish all the way through it. Fuck him. Hope the author doesn’t spare him.

bruh, why split those chapters into very small parts. I understand if its just 1 or 2 but 10 chapters are split into parts

Users who are viewing this thread