Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

Dex-chan lover
why the MC bring a young girl with him to dangerous area/fight monster?

this story is basically about a middle age man finding himself and becoming one of the greatest dad out their

Banned
@Manganime

Well since the author never completed the story before it got adapted to novel and throughout the web novel the two stayed as father and daughter. unless the group adapting it got an incest fetish, i doubt it'll go in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
oh pls don't become grooming route again, I wish the comment below me is right

Banned
I just got done with another sickeningly saccharine pet-the-loli manga... and here I run into exactly the same thing.

Take out all the sickeningly sweet slice-of-life style loli-petting moments and it is just a really shallow fantasy story.

there's still a lot of holes and unless you're already hooked on this by the first few chapters you'll most likely be dropping this.

main problem is the lack of backstory for MC but it gets revealed slowly, a little bit too slowly in my opinion.

the father-daughter relationship is nice and all but also feels shallow, the glue sticking it together is the fact both of them are broken when they meet eachother.

right now I'm more interested in the characters that are in the Hero party,
seeing how MC got cursed and the rest of them seem to be targeted by someone, it feels like it's building up to a redemption arc that will bring them all closer. story-telling wise I like they way they do stuff although there are so many cliches.

cherry picking aside, I'm giving this an 9/10 so far and I'm looking forward to more

Some molten hot takes here "Take out all the storys content and its shallow!" Real galaxy brain stuff

Finally giving more hints about what the hell is goin on with Allen. My curiosity is the only thing pushing me to read, although the cuteness and artwork is decent.

Dex-chan lover
hey guys i need help or clarification... the chapter 19... was it just ch19.1 19.2 and 19.5?... is there any missing chapter in ch19?...

Users who are viewing this thread