Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru

I guess alan somehow got his mind fucked by something Tentacruel from pokemon like, he just has his fucked UP sort of justice in mind and want to erase all the heroes, and so he will try to kill mc, cause he tried to immobilise him using that damn pendant

Most likely scenario is probably hero time traveled and is trying to prevent something from happening.

it astonishes me that this sweet story about a guy finding a new purpose in life by adopting a cursed girl is written by the same person who made one of the most crappy, horribly written revenge fantasies with some of the most comical, baby killing villains I've ever seen in stories.

seriously, did something happen to him? did he write the revenge story and then have a kid? or did his wife divorce him and take the kids?

MC made a lot of questionable choices like carry a child while being chased by SS tier monster or carry her while doing something dangerous. I'm like wtf are you dumb or something? MC is too timid for a middle aged man who has been through countless big battles. And Ravi is a typical manga's loli.

@lolnope usagi drop had a heartwarming anime and then the author went full woody Allen, and then Latina went the same, christ, isn't there anything sacred to the Japanese?

@nooperation holy crap on a stick IT IS the author of that gory edgy revenge story, those nips sure are flexibles, like the dude that made a lot of Bara yaoi and then decided to do a 160º turn and made a slice of life.

@lolnope well, that is a shounen manga so that will never happen. But if we are speaking about realism - he does not have any proper wife, and he is not blood related to his daughter, so...

Before I read this, can someone please tell me this won't turn out to be another Usagi Drop or Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai? I want no more of that. I can't be disappointed again... ):

Users who are viewing this thread