Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Sukiru [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!?

Dex-chan lover
I have this skill too, if anyone here want to correct your things, just tell me. free for charge. =))

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh... If there's a breast correction skill, I wonder if there is penis correction skill too?

What the hell is this vile filth. Just absolute dime-a-dozen pervy slop.

saved

Dex-chan lover
I started this manga because of the busty meganekko; I knew the flat shorthair (in a story about "boob correction") was a bad sign, but I thought I'd try anyway.

It's proceeding in a horribly predictable fashion.

The moment I saw that the flat girl was the first girl to appear, I made some predictions:

-That flat girl will be the main girl
-The story will push the old mantra, "Everyone is beautiful", but in the more relevant form that's been pushed in anime/manga for years, now: "All bust sizes are good."
-By the previous, the message conveyed by the author will actually mean, "Specifically small/flat chests."
-The conveyed message will be realized by preferential treatment given to the flat girls
-That message will be realized by negative/diminishing treatment of busty girls

So far, the story has already featured/realized the first, second, and the derivative fourth.

The MC, in a bout of emotional incontinence typical of the usual sissy MC, blurts out that he just can't get enough of the sweet nothings on the flat girl's chest, and ends up falling for the flat girl after she demands he take responsibility for making her enjoy being felt up in the usage of his powers. (As what's surely a coincidence, the power will take weeks to change the flat girl--therefore, she will effectively stay flat/small at least for a while.) The capstone of the fourth prediction is the flat girl calling him her fiancé, and his not minding (he is now in love with her, after all--first prediction). The second prediction was realized by the MC reciting the mantra almost verbatim on page 13 of the second chapter.

The third and fifth have yet to conclusively occur, but I'm certain they will. The aforementioned message is one that's approved by "global audiences" (i.e., women who hate the fact that men like big breasts, and would still hate a manga like this even if it meant to pander to them ideologically), and the MC is following it almost to the letter.

Last edited:
I started this manga because of the busty meganekko; I knew the flat shorthair (in a story about "boob correction") was a bad sign, but I thought I'd try anyway.

It's proceeding in a horribly predictable fashion.

The moment I saw that the flat girl was the first girl to appear, I made some predictions:

-That flat girl will be the main girl
-The story will push the old mantra, "Everyone is beautiful", but in the more relevant form that's been pushed in anime/manga for years, now: "All bust sizes are good."
-By the previous, the message conveyed by the author will actually mean, "Specifically small/flat chests."
-The conveyed message will be realized by preferential treatment given to the flat girls
-That message will be realized by negative/diminishing treatment of busty girls.

So far, the story has already featured/realized the first, second, and the derivative fourth.

The MC, in a bout of emotional incontinence typical of the usual sissy MC, blurts out that he just can't get enough of the sweet nothings on the flat girl's chest, and ends up falling for the flat girl after she demands he take responsibility for making her enjoy being felt up in the usage of his powers. (As what's surely a coincidence, the power will take weeks to change the flat girl--therefore, she will effectively stay flat/small at least for a while.) The capstone of the fourth prediction is the flat girl calling him her fiancé, and his not minding (he is now in love with her, after all--first prediction). The second prediction was realized by the MC reciting the mantra almost verbatim on page 13 of the second chapter.

The third and fifth have yet to conclusively occur, but I'm certain they will. The aforementioned message is one that's approved by "global audiences" (i.e., women who hate the fact that men like big breasts, and would still hate a manga like this even if it meant to pander to them ideologically), and the MC is following it almost to the letter.
Holy, yapperoni and cheese. 💀

Users who are viewing this thread