Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Skill [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!? - Ch. 4 - Futayama Madoka's Scenario

Dex-chan lover
I like the battle scene of this manga
The recovery method too

I dunno how long bro will lasts tho, first it is funny but someday he'll get used to it, boobs will lost their meaning 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Gone, reduced to atoms

Is that what she did? That's what was implied, but it was really unclear. Not even a proper flash forward if it's not that kind of manga (even tho it seems like that kinda manga lol).

Author did a similarly unclear thing in Ch. 2, so Idk if they are banging but the author doesn't even want to imply it, or it's just foreplay.

The weird thing in both chapters is that the dialouge doesn't really feel like they did anything, y'know. No post coitus banter or jokes (like Rimu did in the beginning of ch. 4). In Ch. 2 they just say "I'm tingly" and then move on as if they weren't just bumping uglies. Here, she apparently just casually wanked him off while another girl is asleep and he even says "she's extra assertive", and the conversation is just "don't get horny from other girls". Not really something you'd say mid handy.

Even the line afterwards is weird: "you're kinda resistant to sexual stuff for someone inexperienced". Is that just a translation error?

Even better, risk-free body modification. If someone regrets their change they can just go back. Meanwhile, some of the stuff I see on social media... Tragic.

Yeah, the web novel link is in the manga description .
Im dumb, thx

so the MC gets hard after doing his job and Rimu just casually help him jerks off. and by the looks of it this wasn't the first time either
I swear these kind of MC has the strongest self-restraint ever
if it was me, she'd be pregnant in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Rant aside, I'm now starting to wonder if Mc's power has some aphrodisiac to it. I just dismissed Rimu as being a long admirer and and being sensitive, but Madoka just met and had an even stronger reaction (and apparently a faster reduction.) So maybe MC is leveling up which also amplifies that aphrodisiac.

But it's hard to tell because the "I can never get married trope" is such a cliché. This may be another bit. But I also thought Rimu marrying MC was a bit so...
I mean, that's the only use I could see that skill could have in an RPG environment. For example, keeping a party in line or disorienting/disarming an enemy with aphrodisiacs.

Dex-chan lover
So the boy gropes another girl in front of his girlfriend to orgasm and the the girlfriend rewards him with a handy while that girl is passed out? The other girl then wakes up and asks him to take responsibility so I'm guessing we get the harem tag where he helps the girls have their ideal body and in the end the single ones want him

Supporter
Is author a moron? Why would you ruin the fun by making the other girl so obnoxious? The manga is about ecchi stuff so no reason to make the girl interfere with the MC's correction and whine about it.
As I've said before, she's his girlfriend. While, sure, she knew going in that he'd be doing what he's doing if he were gonna use his skill, that still doesn't make it easy for her when it happens. Even if she's there, she's certain to feel insecure and jealous. That she's the only girl who gets to deal with the, ah, side effects of his skill helps after the fact, but it'll take time to adjust in the moment. If she even can.

Dex-chan lover
That she's the only girl who gets to deal with the, ah, side effects of his skill helps after the fact
Not with that attitude lol.

If you have this skill, how would you use it to earn money?

There are some things money can't buy. Now imagine the clients that would buy a larger penis. Rich, powerful men. Even today that is a very experimental, very risky proposition. EZ millionaire, penises make the world go round.

Likewise, there are some men who are too big and hurt their partner. So a few might wanna size down a bit. There is such thing as too big for some people.

Dex-chan lover
Aw why some of you hate Rimu. She's a little ok than most of the abusive tsundere characters out there. It's normal for her to be jealous and conflicted. And damn she just casually jerked him off.

Damn, I missed the time where she also jerked me off like that out of nowhere. sigh

Dex-chan lover
What is she doing to him on page 20? Is she jerking him off from behind?!

Users who are viewing this thread