Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
am already know it from manga since chapter one I didnt watch anime anymore because it run so laggy in my country

-AND I KNEW IT she iz the one he like >:)

Double-page supporter
As elated as I was to hear of the anime adaptation, the studio didn't do a very good job. I expect that's how far the budget went, so they made do with what they had. Though it's entertaining, the manga is still far better.
Not that surprising, I just checked the studio and it seems to be a very low budget one. No idea why one would choose this one for a fantasy action SOL anime, but business is business I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, how many of you liked this title from the anime?
React to this comment with :glee: if you discovered it from the anime.
Anime? I forget where I heard of this manga first but I'm gonna check out the anime right now! I can't wait what the future has in store for Belgrieve, the Red Demon!

W-WHERE IS THE NEXT BUTTON??!!!! ;-;)
i'm not gonna wait for another 3 months right? right??? :D

Dex-chan lover
"Angie, actually.. there is a mother candidate I can think of.."
– Bel probably, a day after he realized Angie was looking for a wife for his father.

I wanna see! A 2nd Angie's quest to find a mother! :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what it is about this series but I keep thinking every other character is either gonna die or betray everyone; some kinda tragic twist like that, but then it's just so relaxing.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what it is about this series but I keep thinking every other character is either gonna die or betray everyone; some kinda tragic twist like that, but then it's just so relaxing.
Reminds me of the moment it was revealed our cute MC's adopted Daughter is a Demon Lord.
Every other Manga:
14 Chapters of Angst and Drama!
This Manga:
Ange: "...so? Who cares. Also that means you're my little Brother now"

I just caught up to this, and haven't read the Light Novels (or every chapter's comments), so I don't know if this has been raised/discussed before, but I started wondering. They say the homonculi lost their reason due to Solomon, their object of affection, disappearing. What if Bel has (accidentally) found the way to help them, by giving them a new object of affection? His daughter is devoted to him, and now the son has stabilized, after being shown affection, and possibly starting to develop affection, too.

If before, everybody saw them as just tools, then they likely never experienced anything close to affection from anybody other than Solomon (who may have shown affection, or may have just had enough control to demand affection). So it might be that if they are shown enough love, they can be stabilized again. (It would also mean it is important for his daughter to have others that she cares about enough, which seems to now be happening, or she could go berserk if he died.)

Dex-chan lover
dang bel's stil stuck in a bit of a rut it seems even despite how competent he appears. Hopefully someone comes and blows all of that away for him.

Users who are viewing this thread