Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
It was rushed AND low quality.
I don't want to harp on the quality aspect too much, there are a ton of small anime studies that lack the budget, personnel and time to make something like Frieren in terms of production value, but that is no excuse for rushing things. The ascendence of a bookworm anime is, imo a great example of making the most of what you have, but in this case it very much felt like they were just "going through the motions" and the cherry on top of this rotten cake is that the fact there was an adaptation already will make it 1000x harder to do a reboot/remake of it :/
Pretty sad situation overall, was hoping the anime could skyrocket the popularity of the manga & ln, but it very much had the opposite effect.
Yeahhh, this whole summer 2024 anime season seems to be filled with alot of shitty adaptations aswell so i hope they arent in the same vein as this was. I don't wanna judge any before watching but some of the trailers have been painful.

Dex-chan lover
Swear I've already read this, like I remember the fedora dude reuniting with bel. Am very confusion
did you watch the anime? cause they skipped a buncha story stuff to get to there in the anime.

Yeahhh, this whole summer 2024 anime season seems to be filled with alot of shitty adaptations aswell so i hope they arent in the same vein as this was. I don't wanna judge any before watching but some of the trailers have been painful.
I honestly wish studios wouldn't pick them up if they aren't going to stick to the story, sure there are profit margins to consider but as with any form of art it is your own fault if you refuse to market it correctly. Many manga and LNs/WNs could become amazingly long-running and cultivate massive fanbases but these studios are chasing instant seasonal profit rather than a long-term investment that could flop. Personally I don't particularly care for One Piece or Detective Conan, finding them extremely boring but those series were taken in for long term investments and got the proper care of studios, got cross-advertising outside of the anime industry as well. It shows that careful attention and management can pretty much guarantee any series to succeed.

Group Leader
Looking forward to the day Angie learns she has a younger brother. And I'm wondering why Angie doesn't need to suppress any demon lord power like Byaku does?

Also, I'm kind of hoping we get to see Angie and Marie spar to see who's better.

It could be that Mit is Angie's Demon Lord half, and the creature that Bel fought to save Mit was only a faction of the power trying to escape.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to the day Angie learns she has a younger brother. And I'm wondering why Angie doesn't need to suppress any demon lord power like Byaku does?
Ahem,
Angie along with Byaku and Mit are all experiments that have to do with demon lords.
Angie is the first geniune success, and its because of elf influence.
Remember when Bel used the elf elixir and it worked on Charlotte's demon lord ring? Its related.
If anyone wants more spoilers just say the word

Ahem,
Angie along with Byaku and Mit are all experiments that have to do with demon lords.
Remember when Bel used the elf elixir and it worked on Charlotte's demon lord ring? Its related.
Thanks for spoiler but still need to remember most of the scene because I forgot most of part that you mentioned

Dex-chan lover
the anime adapted past the manga?
Yes, they share the same source material since the manga itself is an adaptation of the Light Novel.
On the other hand, the anime WAS rushing head-over-heels at the pace of a Formula 1 race car, so there's also that

Dex-chan lover
Yes, they share the same source material since the manga itself is an adaptation of the Light Novel.
Would be surprised if they didn't share the same source material though?
Was asking more because it's rare singular anime-seasons reach this many chapters in.
On the other hand, the anime WAS rushing head-over-heels at the pace of a Formula 1 race car, so there's also that
ah.

Ahem,
Elf influence? Is Angie a child left behind by Satie or is anyway related to Satie?

Dex-chan lover
Would be surprised if they didn't share the same source material though?
My bad, assumed you assumed the manga is the original work (which would make the anime going past it even weirder)

Users who are viewing this thread