Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE the upcoming arc. Hopefully it doesn't take too many Manga chapters.
The anime is already past this point, you can see yourself.
Haven't seen the anime myself, but I'd always recommend reading the light novel or web novel first. Just because I love reading 😁. The official LN translation is very far along. Though, I remember reading past this point years ago with fan translations of the WN.

Dex-chan lover

Haven't seen the anime myself, but I'd always recommend reading the light novel or web novel first. Just because I love reading 😁. The official LN translation is very far along. Though, I remember reading past this point years ago with fan translations of the WN.
Do you remember what chapter of the LN/WN this is on? Thanks in advance

Dex-chan lover
God, this is such a "feel good" series. I wish I had a father like Bel, but oh well, at least maybe in the future I could try to be at least half as good as him!
Also it was top-cute how he went full papa mode and took care to get a ride for his elf-daughter

Dex-chan lover
The anime is already past this point, you can see yourself.
Mangaupdates says that the anime was up until volume 8, chapter 39, which should be this chapter I think?
I've only watched the first few episodes and haven't gotten that far yet.

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha. I love how they drew Angie's pouting face. Too adorable

Also, I like how they made the merchant that Angie was travelling with as the merchant everyone keeps meeting. Pretty sure in the LN it was just a random merchant that just often visits Tornela.
Do you remember what chapter of the LN/WN this is on? Thanks in advance
This particular chapter? Volume 4 of the LN. In fact Ange's visit to the Duke will be covered there and concludes with her going back to the city.

Not just far along, the official translatio is finished already at vol 11. Yes. The good end for the fam that we all wanted all along we finally get. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Mangaupdates says that the anime was up until volume 8, chapter 39, which should be this chapter I think?
This arc. It ends after the completion of Angie going to the noble's party and the events there.

Dex-chan lover
The anime completely missed the point. The series is cozzy, intriging, political. Its not about a great adventure.

The feeling this chapter is what the story Is all about. I hope Char and Byakuya sneek in with Angie, her alone would be sad.

Dex-chan lover
The anime went past this. It covers the noble party and until Angie get back home.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the grand duke the guy who knows about the homunculi? The one plotting with the robed mastermind? Cause if so, this will not be good for Angie =0<

Honestly I was hoping Byakku would learn some teleport trick so Angie could get back to Orphen, but I guess that's out of the bag =0(.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Angie manages not to be dragged into another war or something such. It'd be nice for her and her two younger siblings to meet the youngest (boy bel is going to be surprised to suddenly have 4 kids tho lmao)

Banned
So tired of the spineless guild master lol or a noble who abuses their power thinking others have to answer to them always.

Users who are viewing this thread