Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Exlce
the time they're separated is only for the first volume of the novel. It's not arcs, or even one arc, just a volumes worth.

Dex-chan lover
I don't read the LN or whatever but I'm okay with the current pacing. I'd rather have a slow pace rather than a rushed pace that make the story incomprehensible. We rush the story so she can meet her father and then what? Right now we're getting backstory, character development, and world building. We weren't given any of that at the beginning after all, we were just kinda randomly thrown into the middle of the story. If those three aren't the most important aspect of a story then I don't know what is.

Double-page supporter
@stroud

The title roughtly translates to "My Daughter who Left for the Capital to Become an Adventurer Reached S Rank", implying that the father is the protagonist, not the daughter.

@kaminomikan

No, this isn't FMA. Homunculus in alchemy refers to a miniature, fully formed human. In fiction, it is often used to mean an artificial human, regardless of size.

Dex-chan lover
(only 5 chapters): people complain it's too slow. Come on folks, we get bigger picture about the demon lord anfd friend background

Dex-chan lover
This chapter...page 23...

I have two kids, a 2 yr old daughter and a 10month old son... will I be able to raise em so they'll still want to see me the way the girl misses her father? Can I raise them to think of me fondly even in my old age, when my wife and I become unable to care for ourselves?

You get teary eyed at the strangest things now when you're a parent...

Fed-Kun's army
I liked this manga better when i had the impression her father was just a loser and the only thing he had going for him is his daughter addmiration goggles. now that i know that he has actual skill this kinda ruins the manga for me.

The former orphans of Orphen want to donate to the orphanage. This has some potential for a good tongue twister, you know?

Fed-Kun's army
@neorasp

You kind of set yourself up for failure guy.

Man wasn't expecting so many impatient people.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the slow pace of the story.
It's great!

I just wish the release pace was faster! >.<

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm… missing your loved one so much you go crazy from waiting…
Obviously Angie will become the 73rd demon lord, I am a genius!

@aFFi I just saw Reddit thread where one guy estimated how long based on the material the manga is burning through from the web novel
which is about another 2-3 chapters before it burn through - so maybe give a 4 chapter buffer?

Dex-chan lover
How is that unkempt hobo the guild leader? If it's going to be like that, I'd take the guild leader from Isekai Maou any day.

@neorasp Manga with loser main characters are dime a dozen. Even though it seems like so many isekai series have made an OP main character commonplace, it's just an illusion.

Users who are viewing this thread