Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda disappointed that their approach on dealing with those 2 was to try to arrest them/attack them physically. Should've started with pointing out that they're doing exactly what they claim to be fighting against and have them start the attacking first. That way it'll be that much harder for that cult to scam people in the future.

@Drifter Her ears popped up a few times, but with a quick glance over the chapters I haven't noticed her tail appearing before. She does her best to hide them most of the time, though.

Chapter 5 looks like the initial reveal when the wind blows her hat away. The other times I saw her lose the hat were in chapter 9 while visiting Angie in the infirmary (falls off as she clings on), and in chapter 10 during the trip to Tornela (she immediately puts it back on when they notice someone approaching).

Aggregator gang
The plot ain't the only thing thicc around here. Milly got some curves.
That aside Bel keeps picking up new children. It seems like he's cursed to be the eternal dad character. First he found Angie. Then he found the children of the snow. Followed up by the children of the village and the Bordeaux sisters. Now he has Angie's friends. That poor man is never going to be able to get married. It's pretty bad when you chief love interests are a girl as young as your daughter and the Lady of Winter.

Well i cant blame those girls, they grow up on orphan and never have a father figure for them. So looking angie got pampered by her foster parents must have made them thought, it must be nice to have a father. They grew up without father, although they grew up become S rank adventurer, they still think it must be nice to have a parent.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, the plot thickens~!

Will Solomon return? Who is the hooded figure?? And most of all, will she get that piggyback??

Dex-chan lover
VhXt9SQ.png

Channeling readers there, Ane?

Users who are viewing this thread