Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Since he just lost his leg when fighting against a bigger demon lord than Angie struggled against, when she had help even, it's safe to say Belgrieve was pretty strong in his prime. Despite his low rank.

Dex-chan lover
So he ddint lose his leg to njust some random beastie but a demon lord.
interesting.
Also wow that shocked face of angie was something

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
@BananowyJE Ooooooooo I made a blunder
edit: I think... its not a big deal...
we can remove that folder then the link become invalid.

Oh God, I'm jenius!
maybe... I'm a prodigy?

in the end... we censored the second link anyway.

thx for your information ^^

For a second I thought he was going to say he was joining her party to watch over her, which would be good too 😆

Dex-chan lover
So what i understood is that the father was a prodigy-level adventure at least, with the potential to be more, but had the unluckiness of bump into a demon lord ( a low level one for what it seems, but still a demon lord ) lost his leg and as he didn't know it was such level of creature he convinced himself that he was weak. Now more than 20 years later as already a middle-aged man even if his talent led him to be strong as he is now, his mindset already set he doesn't have the youth or courage to get stronger.

....... Wow, so it is true that luck is a stat that can seriously fuck you up, this guy could have been some amazing S ranker but got screwed by his own luck.

Aggregator gang
This guy.... best father ever.

And for side topic, he should be at least A ranked by now if he even bother to try to be adventurer right ?
I mean he has calm judgement, enough skill, enough experience too ?

Double-page supporter
thx for the chap
@cor3zone actually, Belgrieve also fight the Demon Lord (beast type?) with a party, and he got away / win but lost a leg

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say he made the right choice. Shit like that isn't apologized for with just a hug, especially when you're proven wrong in seconds.

Dex-chan lover
@ananymouss Yeah, I know. Angie had a former S-rank with her though. Two S-ranks versus one demon lord, and Angie still got hurt. I'm not saying he was S-rank material, just that he was damn strong even as a newbie adventurer.

Dex-chan lover
So it's likely that were it not for losing his leg he could have probably been a very talented adventurer. His stuff about him having been low ranked made me think Angie and the others thinking he was some really powerful person was a misunderstanding, but I guess there was quite a bit more truth to it. Kinda sad that he seems to have so little confidence in his skill just because he got unlucky once.

Belgrieve also fight the Demon Lord (beast type?) with a party

Yes, but his party consisted of low rank adventurers who may not have even had the potential to reach A rank (just because he had incredible potential doesn't mean anyone else in his party did). Her assistance was all S rank and retired S rank.

Users who are viewing this thread