Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
if in reality every genocidal criminals with a sob story got let go because "It soo saaad"
the world would be in shit...
oh wait we do pamper those criminals in jail lol silly me.

Dex-chan lover
Helvetica has finally learned from her father Times New Roman to not trust the Sans Serif Fonts like Martha

Fed-Kun's army
@tentententen I can almost sympathize with her, since she is a child, but she isn't being coerced into doing this. They stoked the flames of her hatred, but she ignited them herself. Wouldn't execute her, but she absolutely needs to be imprisoned. She knows what she is doing is horrifically wrong.
If she is the equivalent of a child soldier, as in there is an adult that is at the head of this manipulating them, I could understand her a bit. She and the other kid seem way too bloodthirsty for normal children. Wouldn't be surprised if they were demon lords or directly related to them in someway.

Edit: Put a spoiler warning since I think part of my guess was right based off the next chapter.

kind of unrelated : being a government or ruler, sometimes when you have to protect your ppl or country, you gotta do things that considered taboo by human's right activists. dealing with citizen's condemn that they didnt know the whole situation even though whats being done is also protecting this person's situation in the country

Dex-chan lover
@Goyal99Ra

B-But the name Helvetica itself is a sans-serif font.

Aggregator gang
Chapter 22 is an example that the "good guys" ruling the local area tells lies to the government and general population to keep them dumb and happier than if they had known the truth of how the local rulers kept holding on to their power. It's all a matter of perspective as to who is deserving to hold onto their power.

Dex-chan lover
So unrealistic.
-what? The undead? Demonlord? Teleport & magic in general?

Na, the fact that "Calm Down!" Work.

Dex-chan lover
Lady Helvetica got no chill. She was such a badass. Having the strength to face her dead father and deal with the trash with her own hands. This is how you show a strong woman.

Dex-chan lover
OH FUCK OFF, this is even worse than I imagined. I'm honestly considering dropping this now, letting your opponents escape is one thing, but fucking saving them and then letting them go? This isn't kindness, those are naivety and stupidity at highest levels.

Dex-chan lover
i hope there'll be explanation on how the glasses guy got such a powerful item, but if anything it proved his worth

Users who are viewing this thread