Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta

They've been teasing us for this meeting between the two of them for so long. When they finally reunite, it better be the most amazing thing ever. With like parades, fireworks, and at least three different exotic animals.

@Kuroiikawa
My hope is for
1) After several more years pass, she finally returns home, just to find it ablaze. Her father has already died while warding off a dragon that the guild had yet to receive word of. She was just seconds too late to say her farewells. At this point, she curses the world and goes on a mad slaughtering spree. Becoming the ultimate subjugation target.
2) After several months pass, she stops hating having to go and save people and starts hating the people that need to be saved. Eventually, she gives up on saving them and decides it be faster to kill them all and proceed to her father. When she arrives at the village, a kid gets in the way of her hug, and she slashes him in half right in front of her father and smiles happily as she runs to her terrified father's arms.
3) Her father gives up on her visiting and goes to visit her himself. While she is cursing away at a demon, a dragon sneaks up behind her, and he finishes it off in one slash. Reunion! (good end)

The first 2, of course, won't happen. No author makes changes this large since the fanbase would be crushed and they would lose all their readers. I'm just bored of this pattern and want to see her go mad (she is well over halfway there already). The last one is the only way I can possibly see them meeting up at this rate. It seems to have been hinted at since he is obviously still capable, and in this chapter, it looked like he contemplating weather adventuring was still possible for him.

@firefish5000
I have yet to see a man unironically suggest a person become Coldsteel the Hedgehog. I apologized to my computer for the bytes that were wasted to view that

Dex-chan lover
I've a 2 yr old daughter and a 9 month old son...

That chapter where he's dreaming about their past. One day that's gonna be my wife and I.

Dex-chan lover
She's right to be pissed. The guild should be on their knees asking for her help.

Group Leader
I want a crossover chapter where Belgrieve and Bard Loen just chillin'

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun
Shit.. I think I got a rope here somewhere. Hold on dude, I'll get you out of that hole.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamed naw man it's fine...it's...a strange feeling when you're a parent.

You can't stand your kid, want to leave em somewhere, but then your heartbreaks at the thought of them crying for you, even while you're annoyed and sleep deprived by it.

Aggregator gang
I'll say right now that this doesn't involve father-daughter romance, not even of the "it's okay because they're not actually related" variety.
Expanding on that,
there are parts that a person looking for romance might consider ship-teasing, but that's only because she acts the same way she did when she was a little kid when interacting with him. Overall it's very wholesome and heartwarming.
(Spoilers because it somewhat gives away what happens with her constantly trying to get a vacation to go see him)

well raw had 7 pages....then its not translator fault but.....FUCK

Users who are viewing this thread