Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta

Wait thats it? I was expecting something that could boost my mood.

Supporter
I really love this manga, its a very good mix of a concurrent storyline between two characters, but still keeps the chill atmosphere.

I enjoyed reading this a lot! Great job and can’t wait for the following releases!!

I really appreciate how the artist can draw super cute female characters without putting them in revealing outfits or giving them ridiculous proportions (omg believable female fantasy designs!). The art in general has this really soft and fluffy feeling to it that is rarely seen these sort of medieval fantasy manga, but it still manages to make the old and middle aged men look respectably cool and gruff. It fits very nicely with the lighthearted easy going nature of the plot.

Really good art, like chapter 7 has some damn good pieces. I want a bit more from the characters, and the story to make sense a bit more. Ithey keep this up and shore up the characters and story, I can see this being a true masterpiece. Easily an 9/10 with the potential for a 10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Failing at the start, raising a kid to live your dream, postponing vacations due to lack of staff... I thought this was fantasy, not real life! It's a good read anyhow.

Need to know whats happening :eek: whats this chapter on the ln ?

Group Leader
So I've been reading the WN and I've been enjoying it a lot. For those wondering where the story will go (without spoilers), it won't become a power fantasy like most other isekai out there. It's about the father struggling and eventually confronting his past and the importance of family and friends I guess. And the occasional adventure and mysterious antagonists.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aside from a scene with some serious “male author awkwardly writing female character”-itis, I’m enjoying this pretty well so far. Dad is mighty!

@DIYTranslations : Please put that stuff in a spoiler. You might not think that you're spoiling, but to me, that basically ruins the whole thing.

Thanks for the work on this, I just really like the characters and the art. The slight story so far is cute too.

This girl is going to make her dad a famous adventurer without him ever having to leave his starting village XD

god every time a chapter drops it's like being given crack after dropping cold turkey, it's not even the best manga yet the releases keep me here

Users who are viewing this thread