Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta

Double-page supporter
@Elbow

XS5LK.gif

Oh God, with that description, there going to drag this out jump style arn't they. Never again will she go home.

Hopefully she will find a witch on a broom and hop a ride.

Contributor
I kinda hope the translation of the novel is faster, it's so good, but I guess I'm already glad that someone translate it mmm...

I hope her tales of her father over-exaggerates and hype spreads throughout the kindom and stories renown his fathers status into Above S-class. xD
like a Legendary warrior that can match the demon lord and huge dragons.

Like what is happening with "King" from onepunch man.
Haha

Mmmm.. I don't understand why there is comedy tag even though the comedy element isn't really that much.

Dex-chan lover
Man, i really love the LN artist. He drew some good art

He's the same artist who draw the character design for Chain chronicles , Fire emblem mirage, and i am setsuna

Fed-Kun's army
I just wanted to briefly call out Onund Treefoot mentioned in Grettir's Saga.

https://books.google.com/books?id=_RMiOXoLnncC&pg=PA128&lpg=PA128&dq=onund+treefoot&source=bl&ots=h8i9gCqxxv&sig=9v4zgcc694Lg40PknMsMFDgo6F8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj4ma7atsfcAhWBnOAKHZmkAb4Q6AEwBXoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=onund%20treefoot&f=false

@Cyzeed Because many people don't know what a genre tag means. Crack one joke? They add Comedy tag. Throwaway sexual tension between two characters once that isn't central to the story? They add Romance. 5% of the story takes place in a school building? They add School Life.

Instead of realizing genre tags are meant to be central themes of the story...

@Swadloon
I hope her tales will reach her father who will totally not realize it is him the tales are about.

Getting The Odyssey vibes from her constantly getting sidetracked while trying to make it home.

Aggregator gang
only 7 chapters translated in Novelupdates, I guess I'll wait for the manga than to wait for the web novel version

Dex-chan lover
Angie as a badass adult still looking at her father with the eyes of a child. Its a sweetness some manga try for but only a few achieve.

@Darkaeluz no spoilzers xD
@neorasp that would be lit , and when they go to the kindom people already know him and people whispers around him "Oi that is the 'Red demon Belgrieve". and he will be shook because of peoples welcome haha

Users who are viewing this thread