Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Wish To Be Stronger

Dex-chan lover
> Hmm, gotta say, the fact that every story these days revolves around an MC that steals their opponents abilities is getting pretty stale.

It doesn't, most such stories got massacred by their author and we have yet to see a good one

Double-page supporter
Yeah, what the MC did was petty. Nothing worthwild other than now having a target on his back. He handled it really bad. Also when he complained about no longer having a job as carrier, I was like, wtf, just be an adventure.
Also whats with taht sword.. Light atrribute ? Water ? wind ? on a demon sword ? I thought it read something like Dark++ and or Fire. I'd rather her materialize over just being used as a sword
Art is getting really annoying too with wierd faces.

It's still chapter 5 peeps. If you want a perfect MC from the start, I'd suggest them Isekais.

Dex-chan lover
Flavor text shows that this is an evolving weapon.
Good enough for now.
Oh and be quick getting stronger. That nasty ex-party leader of yours wouldn't stay still for long.

Evolving weapons are nasty. Completely removes any chance of the MC either losing or breaking his sword, because it is too overpowered, cant see this author have guts enough to nerf the character when its needed. I bet that hes soon hes getting a cute knight to join his party, probably an elf. Probably getting a pet as well. A pet that can transform into a little girl, obviously. And then hes getting his magical harem.
MC already got legit beelzebu powers, theres no need to give him another boost. If people can grind and get strong without help of the strongest demon (or close to that), the MC should too.

Dex-chan lover
Why is it always swords? Get a spear or an axe, dude, way cheaper. Or a pike. Or a warhammer. Or flail, or mace. Or if it has to be a sword, what about a sabre, or machete, or those big curved swords pirates are often depicted with? There are so many types of weapons out there, fucking experiment a little.

Even Goblin Slayer knows how to use different weapons, from clubs to picks, and he throws his swords away constantly. Actually, that's the only reason he buys that specific sword type. Grinds them down so he can throw them at goblins.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I have been cursed with proper sword design by the great Shad-sama, I can, with pure confidence, say that the sword design is horrendous. But it's still cool.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the type of MC who gets his girl cucked in an NTR manga. Why do all these losers get these random power-ups. Well, idc if they are losers with unique/interesting personalities but why this kinda dude?

Fed-Kun's army
This guy should be banging this girl every day. She obviously loves him and he obviously feels the same (though probably too dense to realize it). Also, she has some crazy blacksmithing skills.

well well, i can imagine the day where that gilbert bastaerd would use dean's name to threaten the blacksmith girl. Lets just hope that not going to happen

JUST FUCKING TAKE HIM INTO AN ALLEY AND GET GLUTTONY TO KILL HIM HONESTLY THIS MC IS A FUCKING IDIOT

Users who are viewing this thread