Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - [Chase The Gold Mai-Mai!]

Dex-chan lover
His friend is 100% right and if Dean does the classic trope of saving the guy who not only tried to kill him, but has risked the lives of others and will in the future, I'm gonna be so disappointed

Dex-chan lover
Crap the art is so good that even if he goes full "il save even the guys who tried to kill me" il still watching..
but he cant really heal him he already got stabbed and they are like 6 gobelin and 2 of them seems to be hob
im not too confortable when gobelin are around a girl in the mc crew..

thx for the chapter

Double-page supporter
@IsaacBai She is 100% right, but from the framing of the last page you know he's going try to be "the better man", and save this piece of human filth. This has been 100% generic and predictable so far, so I don't expect it to buck the trend now.

Dex-chan lover
Let him die , it will save more people by letting trash like him die !

Dex-chan lover
ah, how sweet is it, watching the one you hate feel pain and helplessly scream for your help while you just stand there.

Aggregator gang
LEAVE! PLEASE. DON'T. BE. A. RETARDED. MAIN CHARACTER!

Who am I kidding, it's a fucking japanese novel, being retarded is par for the course. I'll be tempted to drop this series if that happens, but probably still read since the art quality is quite good.

Double-page supporter
If he abandoned him, he becomes a lich in which he has to fight him. if he rescues him, he fails and the fucker dies. He better die no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
You guys should give up manga then at this rate almost every Mc is like this and the ones who are, are usually written even more genetically bad. Just enjoy the ride we all know what we got into when we started this.

Dex-chan lover
I checked the raws.
He risk his life AND HIS FRIEND LIFE to save the fucker.

Thats not beinf a hero, or being just, or even trying to save people. Is just lazy writting as it finest. Drop today drop hard.

Dex-chan lover
As if your generic good guy MC will leave him behind lmao.
Can Beelzebub do something like corrupt the MC or some shit? I'm hoping he doesn't stay as he is.

Because the MC wants to be an idiotic hero of justice he's gonna save that piece of sh*t.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 he goes: ''No!, if i let him die i will be just like him''....

Dex-chan lover
i swear that I'll drop this fucking manga if the MC saves that asshole

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if the mc helps this guy i will flip my shit so hard i will drop
yes, he does try to save him from what i can see. Bye bye, dropperino

Dex-chan lover
I like this girl. She’s got a good head on her shoulders among other things

Users who are viewing this thread