Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yottekuru Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Moment When Something Changes [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if not for his actions, then the MC wouldn't have been warped. He's changed the story so much now.
Someone like that already wasn't mentally sound. Even if MC wasn't around he would be a walking red flag anyways lol

Okay listen I'm neither a woman nor a survivor of sexual assault but I HIGHLY doubt anyone no matter their gender would wanna do the horizontal monster mash after something that traumatic.

Dex-chan lover
Considering what we know about the original story, you don't know that.
He's been in the world for three days, and the original mc only found out a day in. If you can get turned to sexual assault in two days, you're not mentally sound.

Dex-chan lover
More like "The realization that so much has already changed".

p.s. Shizuna was already h⁴rny. The added stress just made the urge harder to keep down

Dex-chan lover
"I'm going to rape the whore out of you!" That's childhood friend's logic. That sounds as stupid as saying I'm going to shoot the bullet wound out of you.

Double-page supporter
The one who censoring this definetly not Japanese.
1. They don't censor boobs. Or echii angles.
2. They do it better than just a black box.

In conclusion; i wanna punch the fucker that censors this scans, if it is the one who scans this doing it, it would be better they didn't even scan these.

Double-page supporter
I was gonna wine about the censorship coming back, but considering the translator's not at the end of the chapter, the uncensored version is only released at the release of each volumes, so, we will just need to wait (Still it's really strange to censor it with huge black bar when Ayakashi Triangle, in the Weekly Shonen jump, display far more tiddies and nipples in it's chapters)
I love how she's all naughty just with him !
(But, I'm sorry dear Japanese, foreplay is already losing your virginity, it's not because the D didn't enter that you are still a virgin... Or else Lesbians are forever virgin since they don't have a D to insert ! XD)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread