Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - [Like Zariosu]

Dex-chan lover
This chptr is so lit, really like the art, esp when the demon girl start to rampage, thx for the chapter!

I’m ashamed of the path you’ve chosen, no more goody two shoes :mad:((, good chapter though 👁u👁

way to go to ruin this manga, why do you have to think like a hero. trash plot, what a cliche . im rating it for 1/10

just what even is this you baka Dean??? Why the fuck did you save him?

You better kill him the next you met him

Dex-chan lover
Mc need to learn how to fight instead of flailing around. The demon girl fighting tactic is rampage and she doesnt have a weapon to begin so she's set. But this sword is clearly too big for him to use comfortably. Get stronger so you can move around more freely

I expected him to save him so he could have his soul and skills for himself, theres nothing bad in punishing evil after all?

Let the leek grow more before harvest!

That makes no sense author. If someone's that much of a douche, no one would do that.

Wow! i expect him not to save that douche. Whatever. The stupid MC chose to live like a fairy tale hero with external power he borrowed from someone else. Instead of being more rational.
I hope at least that douche would be punished for getting others killed, it's justice time, at least the MC wouldn't have saved him in vain.

Also, these days people are quick to judge it black and white. Now we're all edgelords for wanting the MC to leave that a-hole to death. There's no middleground, it seems. If that would make you feel more enlightened.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh! How dare he save someone! That disgusts me. If I had a choice between saving this guy or watching him fall off a cliff and get splattered across the ground, I’d eat popcorn and watch it with joy. Watching minor antagonists die is my only joy in life.

You guys are ridiculous and this is how you sound

I don't really get what's surprising. Hero does heroic things. Not saying it would've been the worst to leave the guy to get squished but saving him was definitely in character for the guy to do, seemed pretty obvious MC was going to save him. His justification for doing so isn't even unreasonable. Guy was an asshole but can always squeeze him later if he shows up again.

And dropped
.... Saving a piece of trash is being not better than it.

Double-page supporter
Damn this Artist is so good at drawing!
Those panels of Beelzebuth were so good looking. Awesome, intense scenes!

Users who are viewing this thread