Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - [Like Zariosu]

Dex-chan lover
MC fucking sucks.

Another manga with the MC having to have a pure heart. Fuck that.

Hope he gets NTR like he deserves for saving the guy, cause obviously he's going to get revenge for making him look bad.

Fed-Kun's army
CJNIONCWEIRUOCNEICNEIOUERNCURNDOUIECEJOIDDNJOIEEDJCOIJWEJDXUIWEJXOIJEJDEOIUXDKKLWREMXKKOWIOJDJEWEOD

I'm soo fucking tired of all these unoriginal characters and their unoriginal personalities, how dumb can these authors be? You had an interesting plot, along with interesting characters but you really had to fuck it all up because you people are just that unoriginal. This is honestly sad and pathetic at this point... it's fucking 2021, they need to step up.

Double-page supporter
I would've let him die in a heart beat but if you save His worthless ass you are the better person(I guess?). Just don't concern yourself with him more than some random mob, don't take his thanks. Save his ass if you wanna then move on. If he has even a tiny bit of brain he will be thankful non the less by if he still lacks any decency there are other days in the calendar and many monsters in the dungeon if you know what I'm implying. His luck with not continue.

Fed-Kun's army
I would be more upset with the story direction if not the distracting ass shots. And what an ass.

Is her boob have some kind of dimensional pocket or something?

Edit: I read some Get_NTRed comment and I agree with those guy

THE FUCK IS THIS?! GUYS LIKE THIS ARE MOSTLY GETTING NTR'ED AND IF YOU DID GET ONE WELL YOU FUCKING DESERVED IT MOTHERFUCKER.

WOW THE MC IS TOO NAIVE IN BRAIN DEAD

I CAN SEE WHY NOW HE IS WEAK, THE MC SHOULD NOT BITCH ABOUT BEING WEAK CAUSE YOUR LEVEL IS LOW, YOUR JUST PLAIN STUPID THAT'S WHY YOUR WEAK

BEING A FUCKING SIMP FOR A MAN FUCKING GAY MC

ATLEAST THE GIRL HAS SOME BRAIN MEATS

Dex-chan lover
tch, as usual an idiotic mc
you're NOT DEAD because you are the MC!!! and an OP item/summon
that's all there is

Users who are viewing this thread