Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

The mc power reminds me of idlegames where you build up power overtime then consume it all to start over with an advantage for the next cycle

Group Leader
Reminds me of Yakushoku Distpiari Gesellshaft Blue somehow, maybe it's the MC staying at lv.1

Fed-Kun's army
Edgy as it is, this has the potential to turn into a good tragedy, especially with this chapter talking about how all the girl needs is emotional support well after the dude already got his forbidden bullshit powers, and the whole "hunger" thing can backfire terribly if the author actually decides to do something with it.
Hell, he's even about to kill an important noble knight, which is justified in the eyes of the protagonist but is still kind of a big deal that the love interest probably isn't going to be happy about even if the guy is a dick.
I'm not gonna get to excited for it yet, but it'd be nice to see a fantasy where these isekai-esque bullshit powers actually have some consequences when used so freely.

This is so good ahahhaha eaat moree kill moree be strong ! And betraay the princess ! Livee in agony ! >:))

Goddamn the art in this is good, and it's not quite as edgy as the MC's appearance might suggest, but I only see potential and nothing truly realized yet. Hope it gets better.

Dex-chan lover
Stealing enemy abilities is probably most lazy power followed by ability no negate enemy abilities.
With this author can pull enything out of, erm, nowhere and give it to character.
Still, it could have interesting spin on it if killing would be universally condemned (in case like here where you need to kill your target). At least it would have created edgy antihero-sociopath.

since there is a greed.
i am damn sure there will be other form of 7 deadly sins. heck, 7 virtues probably play a part as well.

Bah, he should have considered sparing him, and not revealing his face for that matter. The thought occurred to me that he wouldn't know if he was telling the truth, but he need only touch him and read his mind.

Revenge for revenges sake is stupid. So far this is a better than the average dark MC type stories. But it's still got room for improvement IMO.

I have a feeling that the author is trying to make Roxy a goddess heroine. Toward a "gate keeper", where you can find a female character that
+ Take him in although it will result in making enemy of others nobles (three idiots on first chapter)
+ Telling him her house affair although they are not close
+ Acting shy, blush
+ Invite to go on a date
+ Go to her hometown with him and acting jealous
She has no hidden motive (I dropped the wn on chapter 40 iirc, don't know how story goes), and the plot here is she is a noble, so there should be no way she liked him after she saw him "did something good" in the past, because it will be too cheap.

Dex-chan lover
It's generic to the point of generic blandness... The art's good though nevertheless, it just feels like it's too shallow of a story for now.

fhq

The exact same tropes, same archetypes, same artwork, same everything. Also, they all make the same mistake. They refer to the "logic" of the world in the first chapter as if to establish the suspension of disbelief and then I can guess that he keeps getting stronger with no setbacks (other than emotional of course because waifus ~uwu~) and he has to eat food. As if normal people don't consume food on a regular and daily basis. So it subsequently breaks that very logic, that suspension, to create an illogical character. Couldn't even get through the second chapter. This is just so derivative.

I get it. It's a projection of the insecurities of your average teenage Japanese person growing up in a cold competitive consumerist society where your lineage or circumstance determines your life but man, is it boring to read. It's not even a projection of their struggles because their self-insert, aka the main character with black bangs as it so often is, gains some ridiculous power they neither need to facilitate or toil for.

Double-page supporter
Is this one of those stories where he gets the powers and skills of everything he eats? Wait, don't answer that.

Users who are viewing this thread