Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

@deadway

I’ve been reading this for more than a year now and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a positive comment about it as yet XD.

Everybody is just saying it’s “cringe” but I’ve read so many garbage manga already it dose the really faze me that much...

Fed-Kun's army
Just a shounen garbage manga, superficial drama with no setting or plot

Hey finally, a manga like this that has an MC that doesn't pussy foot around his goal with no harem and no forced romance.

When i started reading this i was just in for the classic isekai trash. Turns out it's not an isekai at all and actually pretty hype. Caught up to Ch. 30 and can't wait for the next one.

Dex-chan lover
I've had an interest in manga and anime for a long time now, i still dont know how people can blatantly shit on isekai's, i get the plot and characters can be tiresome and repetitive but think about the art, someone worked really fucking hard to produce the art your reading, just give more appreciation for it as a manga rather than belittling the whole thing just because of the plot.

Group Leader
it's a bit of wasted potential
at least it's not one of those generic fantasy mangas tho so

@YTakeru00 based on the uploads looks like there's an upload every 1-2 months so if there isn't one by the end of the year it might be canceled

Main character is a blabber mouth, talks non stop like verbal diarrhea, not to mention a complete copy of garbage Kirito... and the weapon transformation is a copy of shield hero as well.
Story is mediocre at best, if not for the semi boring fights the whole manga would be dead boring. Terrible story build up as well.

In short the manga is well intended but every part of it is overused over the last 2 decade, nothing is even remotely original in it. ........dropped.

1. All powers are pulled out of "Greed's" hilt-shaped ass
2. Infinite power theft but omg I never realized I had this OP skill wowie
3. Skull-shaped mask that obscures the wearer's identify sold in an open market among jewelry and no one finds that sus'
4. EDGY DARKNESS SIN SIN SIN THE POWER CONSUMES ME AND I HUNGER FOR SOULS
5. MC's name is "Fate". Literally.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a complete and utter garbage dumpster fire.
A burnt black garbage dumpster fire with red lines of blood, skull motifs and a glowing red evil eye that cannot be controlled.
It is the scream of a thousand disgruntled teenagers living in their rooms playing old Linkin Park albums on their cracked screen phones and fantasising of power-levels that would make Vegeta's scouter go off like a nuclear warhead.

And of course it is tagged "harem". There is no harem. The guy literally loves one girl but can't be with her because of all the chuunibyou reasons (bluh bluh the hunger bluh), no other girl has ever shown romantic interest in him, but of course on mangadex it has the harem tag because reasons.
Also the comments section is an absolute fucking mess of bellends screeching the e-word on endless repeat because they don't know what chuunibyou is. I must have blocked about 10 people through the course of reading this.

Nice art, I guess. Have a 3/10 you piece of shit excuse for a manga.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go find yet another isekai about someone taming a slime to purge this utter filth from my mind.

If you are wondering whether to read it or not, its not the complete worst thing you could ever read you know, but certainly not "good" per say, but if you have nothing to do in your life, why not...

Users who are viewing this thread