Boy Meets Girl, Again! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Need more of this.

Still amazed at how beautiful the cliff side double page looks.

Contributor
Really disagree with “T-machi”. Why not “T Town”? Regardless, glad someone picked this up. Seems like I made the series page only a few hours before you uploaded!

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @superstorm
  • p1 with resent -> with resentment
  • p3 Kuromi vs. p2 and p10 Kuroumi
  • p4 back from here -> back from her
  • p10 Long forgotten -> Has long forgotten
Great eye! Thanks for pointing this out! I've edited the chapter to make the changes. Maybe I shouldn't make scanlations at 3 a.m. :haa:
Really disagree with “T-machi”. Why not “T Town”?
I initially thought this'd be a point of confusion when reading. Reading this back, I guess this does cause a bit more confusion for those who don't know Japanese. I've changed it to "T Town", as suggested.

Regardless, glad someone picked this up. Seems like I made the series page only a few hours before you uploaded!
Funny story, I actually picked this up specifically because the page was made! I didn't know how much interest there'd be in it, and I don't know how long it'll last or how frequent chapters come out. But when I saw someone made a page for it (and after a friend said in-game that I should scanlate it anyway, not even knowing what series I was talking about), I thought it'd probably be worth scanlating.

Contributor
Great eye! Thanks for pointing this out! I've edited the chapter to make the changes. Maybe I shouldn't make scanlations at 3 a.m. :haa:

I initially thought this'd be a point of confusion when reading. Reading this back, I guess this does cause a bit more confusion for those who don't know Japanese. I've changed it to "T Town", as suggested.

Funny story, I actually picked this up specifically because the page was made! I didn't know how much interest there'd be in it, and I don't know how long it'll last or how frequent chapters come out. But when I saw someone made a page for it (and after a friend said in-game that I should scanlate it anyway, not even knowing what series I was talking about), I thought it'd probably be worth scanlating.
Legend.

Dex-chan lover
c1e.png

Contributor
That past life backstory wasn't something I expected after a pretty standard school life romcom opening like that. In a good way, as it certainly makes things more interesting.

No matter what kind of creature she was in her past life, she's biologically 100% human now and considering her as anything but that is just plainly denial of reality. There's really no need to hold back on (loving) her... if only he saw her in that way. Oh no, he's dense.

Now that's a different kind of battle she has to win. I'd love to say reincarnating as human and meeting each other again in the same era, same country, same school and same class is already half the battle won, but this is just the starting point. Good luck, girl.

Dex-chan lover
I am instantly sold on this. Thanks for picking it up and already looking forward to ch.2!

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm, yes, it does appear I fuck with this windmill slams the Reading button

Users who are viewing this thread