Boy's Abyss - Ch. 177 - The Creepy Boy

Dex-chan lover
32d.png

I'm still reading this even though I don't even know what's going on anymore, maybe the manga itself is the abyss all along

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that the author is purposefully urging us to cast stones at this guy with his current aloof demeanor only to pull some twist that disarms our MC's killing intent. Pretty hard to do that successfully now IMO but I'll wait and see if our author can do the impossible.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought Esemori was already dead & Reiji was going to get whacked on the back of his head. I don't know why Esemori would want to see Yuko in the condition he is in or how he was able to leave the hospital. Thanks for the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The audacity of that son of a bitch.
He never forgot Nagi
Duuuude, if not for Esemori's call, he would have never cared in the slightest.
Is Reiji hurting Nagi?
Wtf??
I have to make sure she is alive, it's my duty! I told her to live!
Either it's that superstituous shit i saw people on social media discuss about... or Mao is paying a debt to the entertainment industry yakuzas and has to make sure his source of easy income is alive and well.

I am just like Reiji rn. Can't get anything of the gibberish Mao is saying.

Whatever, it seems Mao is doing an ironic thing... break Reiji's last chain by bringing Esemori with him. That wom't spare him from death tbh, unless Mao starts to speak his abyss on the path to The Town's hospital and Reiji just sympathizes, even if he doesn't have to. A reminder Reiji didn't want any help from Shino'oka until she revealed her abyss.

Whatever, with the awaited happening of Yuuko and Akira's deaths on the horizon, the final boss ended up being Yuri after all.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought Esemori was already dead & Reiji was going to get whacked on the back of his head. I don't know why Esemori would want to see Nagi in the condition he is in or how he was able to leave the hospital. Thanks for the translations.
Esemori wants to die with Yuko tho. He got discharged bc he is terminally ill and just wants to fulfill his last wish before kicking the bucket as well as sparing Reiji from being stuck into the town by taking Yuko with him.

Users who are viewing this thread