Boy's Abyss - Ch. 178 - Reunion at Journey's End

Dex-chan lover
While I would love it if Esemori would give Yuko a final middle finger before she passes, I'm pretty sure he's probably going to apologize to her for being a coward & now wants to die with her in their final moments as way to make up for all those years. I feel bad for the guy but at least he made a redemption with Reiji at the end of his life. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So 3rd time Esemori was in the town in Yuuko's eyes. If the 2nd time was when he brought Nagi to The Town™, then the first time may have been when they were 29, so that means Esemori could be...

How cold from Reiji to not shake his hand and just telling both,of them sayonara. We get you hate him and think he's a piece of shit for abandoning and letting Yuuko down, but that may be the last time you'll see them.

Now i know what's the next thing that will cuck Reiji from killing Mao... a call from Ishibashi telling him either Yuuko and Esemori, his dad, are dead, or that Yuuko and Akira need to talk to him asap because there won't be a next time.

Is Yuri having cold feet or wtf?? She was gritting her teeth after realizing he'll do the deed in Gen's construction site.

Double-page supporter
Third time? Well that was pretty obvious.

Yuko had a flashback a couple of chapters ago where she appeared as a nurse seeing Esemori in a patient's room. Time to nip this story in the bud.

Dex-chan lover
The uncle's probably aware that Reiji is up to no good with the close up view of his eyes that we keep getting. I sure still hope that uncle asshole will get shanked by the end of this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread