Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - Truth and Fiction

Double-page supporter
Chako killed his family and now is trying to runaway "this time truly" with Reiji, my poor boy can't catch something decent

Dex-chan lover
I just want this town to be nuked. The story gets messier every chapter. None of the adults did anything right. All of them are just awful.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Boy's Abyss. A world where even the best decision, getting the fuck away from that town, everyone else be damned, is the unhealthy choice!

I should be rejoicing right now but the one asking is a wreck and possibly a fugitive that killed her dad?

Why, indeed. Reiji is unfortunately too kind for his own good. That's one of the few things nobody took from him, so that's the tragedy of it: to be finally free, he should do something so unlike himself and stop caring about everyone else.

But you know what, for once after reading this, I have hope! Yuko's hold on everyone is failing, so I think there's still some way for Reiji to resolve most of this entangled mess by staying. Not passively taking it as a burden but simply to face everything that needs to be dealt with.

First order: Chako needs to eat. Then Reiji (with that nice detective's help maybe) needs to have another serious talk with Yuko.

Dex-chan lover
Although my waifu is sensei, I'd love to see both of them run away together.

Users who are viewing this thread