Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 149 - Downfall

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure he's basically accepted his role as being an "abyss" and is trying to hurt people now.
You people are absurd. This is not a "good ending". A good ending would have been him shutting her down. This is him letting her sink deeper into tragedy when this all goes to hell.
This.
Reiji's "confession" to Chako was him channeling his inner Yuko and telling her the words she wanted to hear, not that much because he was feeling it, but because she wanted to hear them. It's more hilarious when his final thoughts and action prior to the suicide attempt were directed to Nagi (calling her, and then proceeding to cremate himself with Chako inside when she couldn't, by obvious reasons, pick the call).

If reiji reciprocates any kind word or need for affection from others, he'll go with the flow.

Banned
Reiji has zero motivations. He only does what other people want from him. So when sensei comes to him saying she loves him, he knows what she wants from him and just like he has for everyone else, he gives her what she wants from him. Reiji doesn’t care about anything, including sex. He’s a fish in a tank, just floating around and doing what is expected from him. He’s at the mercy of everyone.
nah that's not it. he's not just doing whatever sensei wants because he likes satisfying people's wishes. He only did that out of duty for his family and chako and the transgender guy.
Right now he's sleeping with sensei because he wants some sex and knows she'll be an easy source and she's still quite attractive.
Look at his smirk after he asks why sensei is there and she responds "I was worried about you" . At that point he knows he can hit and enjoy some puss.
I guarantee it that right now reiji is motivated by wanting to bust a fat nut.

Fed-Kun's army
"downfall"... can someone tell the author it's been the case since chapter 1 ?

Dex-chan lover
Wrote the inner monolog like a fuckin shojo for a mentally unstable predator 🤣 but on a serious note... I can fix her

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the abyss is the friends we made along the way...

Seggs chapter next?
Hopefully author doesn't go in full circle and start everything over again, I do wanna see some character development for my girl nagi

Dex-chan lover
The comments box for ch 150 will be a shitfest once it gets released in english lmaoooo

Users who are viewing this thread