Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 149 - Downfall

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, it's in their genes. They probably have in-built siren call in their system. While I wish for the teacher to be happy, I don't think being with Reiji is the best for her. But we'll see how this story folds up.

Fed-Kun's army
Reiji has zero motivations. He only does what other people want from him. So when sensei comes to him saying she loves him, he knows what she wants from him and just like he has for everyone else, he gives her what she wants from him. Reiji doesn’t care about anything, including sex. He’s a fish in a tank, just floating around and doing what is expected from him. He’s at the mercy of everyone.
THIS, finally someone coherent.
Honestly I just hope at the next chapter it turns out she hallucinated it or smt

Dex-chan lover
No I don't think this is bad I'm joking about stopping reading here because something good happened lol
Are you stupid look at the comment I was responding to
No need to be rude, I'm just bad at detecting satire. I'm sorry.

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure he's basically accepted his role as being an "abyss" and is trying to hurt people now.
You people are absurd. This is not a "good ending". A good ending would have been him shutting her down. This is him letting her sink deeper into tragedy when this all goes to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread