Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 150 - Birthday

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he is so much worse right now.
It's genuinely disgusting.
But said self-awareness will be the cure if he realizes there are people who want to be with him because they want to, not because he is pleading them to not leave him.

Yuko wasn't too self aware at Reiji's age about the loneliness thing. He is basically on the place Yuko went to after NEETbro began to influence Reiji into leaving town and Yuko's hermano took him to the beach.

Dex-chan lover
But said self-awareness will be the cure if he realizes there are people who want to be with him because they want to, not because he is pleading them to not leave him.

Yuko wasn't too self aware at Reiji's age about the loneliness thing. He is basically on the place Yuko went to after NEETbro began to influence Reiji into leaving town and Yuko's hermano took him to the beach.
Yeah. fully aware of that, I just don't see Reiji realizing that, or at least not anytime soon.
Not sure what will come of him and Nagi meeting again but I can only see this ending with more hurt as I'm not sure what Nagi could tell him that would cause him to want to be a better person.
What are your thoughts? If Reiji manages to overcome this, how do you think he will story-wise?

For me, once I managed to gain selfawareness of my situation, I didn't just give in like Reiji, so my personal psychological understanding starts to lessen as the story progresses, despite understanding the characters potential decisions and motivations.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know what it is exactly, but i really like the finality “No. I’m here forever.” Resignation? Self-Quarantine? Who can say?

Dex-chan lover
i feel really bad for sensei. Like overall shes def not an innocent character, but she seriously got shafted unfairly a number of times. Reiji u cant repeat the cycle!!! stop dragging others down with you, break free damnit!!!!

Banned
I thought for sure he'd bang her right there. They've already done it plenty before so it shouldn;t be hard. I wonder how teacher is going to stab Nagi

Users who are viewing this thread