Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - On the Night of the Storm

Dex-chan lover
I think that he was already past the point of no return before he knew Nagi but for some reason he didn't think that alterantive until Nagi put it in his head, now that he has a taste of what would be like to escape his problems then he wouldn't want to come back.

I would say that he needs strong family ties and good counseling work to drop that mindset but he definetly doesn't have neither of those.

I applaud the teacher for doing her very best, but with this it's clear he's only an inch away of just killing himself even alone.
I want to think that this story will be about him overcoming his demons and with the teach's support being able to get away from everything that's wrong in his life.

Dex-chan lover
Loving the layers Sensei is implied to have. Can't wait to see them all peel.

ez3

I hope the story doesnt turn into just misery p0rn.
So far is ok.

I'm not feeling too hopeful about Sensei saying she can't let something like his suicide happen in her class. Seems less like she's clumsy but caring, but more like he's a prop who's screwing up his role and is threatening her status quo.

I hope the yakuza boy don´t rape the sensei or the idol or the glasses girl or the mom, all the others things are good

Users who are viewing this thread