Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Confession

Did he... Lie at the end? :s And can't wait how he's gonna get trashed by his old tsundere "friend" and his mom, i wanna see his brother man up and how the suicidal ex jpop star is gonna respond his comportment and loss of suicidal thoughts

Dex-chan lover
@guitoric Presuambly he lied about "no, I have nothing else to confess" when he thought about committing suicide with the ex-idol and fucking their teacher.

Dex-chan lover
Auuugh i like their friendship but the emphasis on chako not meeting the author again prob means she will in the future and be the one to stay behind 😔 i really hope not though, she's so cute and my fav so far,,,

Fed-Kun's army
Yes Rei please leave with Chako.

But that would be far too simple. Chako is definitely going to meet the author again. And Rei will become entangled with the idol again.

This is looking more and more like what I feared, that it's a setup for Rei to sleep with another girl in his life.

Dex-chan lover
His childhood friend will kill chako when he finds out they are gonna leave.

Screenshot this.

Well, this is not called "Boy's Abyss" for nothing, that's for fucking sure.
Thank you so much for the update!!
@Kampfarsch Can't unsee this, it falls in line with everything so far.

Double-page supporter
@quagzlor
Oh shit you're right. Her taking off her veil is foreshadowing/implication that she's lying and will meet him again.

I guess this us where we start to bring out our umbrellas, raincoats and wellies. I wish you all good luck and sweet dreams, I hope to see you all on the otherside.

Double-page supporter
I don't know but Chako is really sexy, her body language in this chapter really emphasize that thickness in a good way.

Fed-Kun's army
THESE KIDS DESERVE TO BE HAPPY, LET THEM GET OUT, THEY MEAN A LOT TO EACH OTHER EVEN IF NOT ROMANTICALLY

Users who are viewing this thread