Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Dirtied Sorrow

Group Leader
stupidmancostume donated 5 dollars saying, "i want you to fuck my wife."

ny1oggldm1t31.png

Dex-chan lover
Can't predict anymore. Wait... I will just find a new fucking angle....................

HaHa, Pretty sure Chako runs away, Our Chad will ask questions about the Lovers Abyss's Incident and then he gonna reveal about his Mom(Pretty sure, That lady was her only,Nagi seemed Down when Our Chad mentioned him, This's pretty enough proof and she seems to know about her).

Don't know but Why I do feel like This Series is gonna get axed at Chapter 35-40.

Would you love me less
If you knew the places that I've been
If you knew the damage that I did
Would you love me less
No no no no no no no no
Would you love me less
If I had a dollar for my sins
If you knew the beds that I've been in
Would you love me less

HAHAHAHAHA SHIT! Things are getting interesting, thanks for the update please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

- So it's possible that the girl who survived the double suicide was Reiji's mum, and Esemori probably used it for his story, or was directly involved in it somehow. However, the newspaper said that they were High school second year students, and Reiji's mother said that Esemori and her were Middle school classmates. Did they also go to the same HS or was there a reason she emphasized on MS instead?
- Seems like Esemori knew Reiji frequented the convenience store so told Nagi to work there(?).
- Once again, Nagi seems like a sweet girl, she's just too broken and also being kept in the dark by her husband about what's going on.

Either it's all a huge coincidence or Esemori is planning something. hm.

Dex-chan lover
damn how convenient that are always near to watch or listen to important things
Not contrived at all how they are always in the right spot at the right time

Users who are viewing this thread