Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Dirtied Sorrow

Dex-chan lover
Bad outcomes keep being baited but not actually following through. For instance, if this was a completely trashy manga, then Chako would've gone to Esemori and Reiji wouldn't have gotten there first (or wouldn't have gone there at all). Instead, that was subverted by Reiji arriving first. Now Chako is more informed, which is all-things-considered at least a better outcome than her just getting sucked in by Esemori unimpeded.

(I'm approving of this manga for not just being bluntly dismal. When something bad finally actually happens, that'll be something.)

Double-page supporter
I think I've figured out the ulterior motive of Esemori now.
He probably wanna pay back Reiji's mother for the other guy's death, and probably write a story out of it too.
so he set everything up from the beginning - reason being he suggested Nagi to work at the convenience store, I think he also approached Chako intentionally.

Dex-chan lover
what now tho, I can only see the Punpun ending, where he fucks up, kills someone, tries to run away just to get Chako killed and he is doomed to survive all of this.

Because at the end of all things we can’t just run away from our problems and shit.

”After two records about death, Macuga and Barrett have landed on something truly terrifying: finding oneself, inexplicably, still alive.”

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
What worries me the most is not that Esemori has control over all of this, but rather that he has the upper hand in a sense that looks like all the characters are nothing more than gears in a huge revenge plot that took years to complete.

Fed-Kun's army
The page where Nagi and Rei's faces were split in the panels is deliberate. There's something more that connects them outside of wanting to die and casual sex.

But oof. Chako suffered way too much in this chapter.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Damnnnnn this is onnnnn boyssssssss, i have no fucking clue what would happen and thats gooood!
It happens some time to come to a story this interesting.

Nobody else feel like we just dodged a bullet if Chako would come first? lmao

Thanks for the chapter!

I often re read chapters because I’ve got a bad habit of skimming when the chapter is particularly spicy. On re reading this one. It seems like Nagi may have significantly stronger feelings for our MC than she lets on. I wonder what’s going to happen in the coming chapters.

Side note. Poor Chako. That’s too many bombshells in one day.

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck is Esemori?? How is he the common factor in all of this shit?? Swear to god if that bullying childhood friend also knows him then he's legit more mysterious than Aizen.

Damn Chako is at the upper limit of reasonable chubbiness, she should get it under control sooner than later before it gets unhealthy. (don't @ me, Americans)

Users who are viewing this thread