Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Contract

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh shit? I don't know how to react tbh, I'm confused? I'm confused on how I feel.

Chako... I'm not sure how I feel. Why did she tell Gen to bring back Rei? Wtf? Is she scared of him committing suicide or choosing Nagi?

Dex-chan lover
Why are people hating on chako? You shouldn't want your friends to commit suicide. Nagi was only with Rei so they could commit suicide together, so it makes sense that Chako would want her to stay away from him. The next step would be for her to try and get him some mental help but unfortunately with how that's handled in Japan she wouldn't get much besides a school counselor. I do see that she has some selfish reasons as well but remember that she's still in high school, but at least she's trying.

I would say, it's a good thing that she left him alone, she had a bad influence on him after all. I have mixed feelings about this guy, like who is he to just control them and tell them you're getting ahead of yourselves. I keep hope this manga has a happy ending. Thx for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Graywing Chako is trying to control him. Not necessarily for malicious reasons but it's what mostly everyone is attempting in this manga. Nagi leaving is good in principle but it didnt even work in the short term in practice. She isnt the reason Reiji wants to die. It runs deeper than some bad influence. Reiji was at his boiling point before meeting her. Chako can't see that because because she's emotionally biased and because she admitted to ignoring Rei's problems and treating it like it had nothing to do with her.

On another note, sensei and gaybully need to settle who's the most dangerous already goddamn.

Users who are viewing this thread