Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Lifeline

damn I need a therapist, I am turned on by being abused by my partner

Group Leader
The teacher did pointed it out that she's right though but I mean talking about his own childhood friend is already in abyss too.
Side Note - Reiji Bad Karma is really coming for him later on

Fed-Kun's army
Shit what a crazy woman. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
the only one who can end all this is the brother ngl ive lost all hope for anything else

Dex-chan lover
@yungmassah well you see there are two reasons.

1: I read really fast, the whole chap took me like 30 secs to finish. (estimate)

2: ADHD

I can’t focus on anything for long periods of time so I enjoy reading others observations because it gives my stuff think about.

Double-page supporter
this has to be written by a woman
nothing else can fucking shit inside your heart like this goddamn

is it me or is ms.shiba kinda hotter now that she's mentally off the charts?

I don't understand why some people are taking what yuri said about Chako seriously. It's clear as day that her entire gaslight screed towards Rei was just a frantic attempt to Isolate him, including lying or at least imagining Chako smirking at her.

Chako ain't perfect and the way she acted in the past few chapters were also awful but I can safely say that she wouldn't act petty when Rei's is at risk.

Yuri is obviously unstable at this point and anything she says should not be taken at face value.

Dex-chan lover
@Lysias

It is but I'm pretty sure men have the ability to write just as fucked up shit.

Like "I have no mouth but I must scream"

Dex-chan lover
STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM STAB HIM

Dex-chan lover
Let me remind you that all of this or maybe close to all this may have had happened to someone somewhere in a small town in another country... man this amount of shit would be unbearable for an adult but at least he/she would have some option , disappear , become homeless , work yourself to death or drugs. But this TEENAGER , has it all without anything truly not even a fucking hobby to vent out with or escape to.

Dex-chan lover
@Stardustphantom97 Yuri is delusional but as this chapter showed, she still has moments of clarity. Especially in regards to Reiji's circumstances. He really doesn't get just how abnormal his situation is. Evidence wise, I'll point you to the previous chapter.

14-ae3a11264773ec0bb957c6961c5f0acb9b486b8c000f67aa090b04556863937c.png

Chako's face is obscured as she closed the door. There's precedence for this being intentional. If you go back a few chapters to where Rei and Chako went out on their date, the author used text bubbles and perspective to block Yuri stalking positions.

Users who are viewing this thread