Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Drowned Body

Just some thoughts because I really don't know at this point:

Could Esemori might have had a brief relationship with Reiji's mother when they were younger? Judging from the panel where she was drenched and wearing a uniform, it's pretty obvious that she was the girl who attempted a lovers suicide with someone. Maybe she was the 'Nagi' for Esemori.
Perhaps Esemori chickened out (Hence the reason why she literally mocked him when Reiji asked about him, saying "Like that good for nothing could actually do it") and she found someone else to do it with.

Also, a part of me still thinks that Esemori may be Reiji's biological father, but I don't think he was the one that abused him though. Maybe Reiji's mother married someone else after she got pregnant, hence the reason why Abusive Father said "You're not even my k(id)-" to Reiji. It would make sense, since Esemori literally said that he's always wanted to meet Reiji- because he literally never got to meet him.

It would be weird if he was the abuser, got chased out of town, came back and no one is the tiniest bit alarmed, and proceed to change his entire behaviour and opinion towards Reiji.

I absolutely love this comment section thank you guys for bringing up all these amazing analysis!

So it seems that Esemori was with his mother back in the days and was an abusive dad. Though the MC isn't his Biological son, or so the Esemori thought. But what if he was wrong then and his suspisions was what made him go mad like that?

Next chapter: Reiji and Esemori go to Tokyo, none of the women ever show up again and the story becomes a wholesome father-son slice of life.

I think everyone is overseeing that esemori could be the father of his older brother and not reijis.

Double-page supporter
Every time I see the next chapter has a ton of comments I get anxious

What I think is the mum saved him back when he tried to off himself. He might be the mc’s dad and only had him because he felt obligated to since the mum saved him

Dex-chan lover
He's defo his biological father and his mother cheated her hubby with him, thus poor guy suffered violence

Aggregator gang
damn, i guess when you think about it like that it actually does make sense.
he went to the gas station to visit her, he took her to the bridge, i guess you can say he was doing it. but actually wait no not really. i think esemi is trying to gaslight him here. but maybe its for the best, because it looks like he's also casting reiji a line? considering shibazawa is on a leave, maybe we're about to see the two of them interact.
also not too sure what that thing with esemi seeing reiji's mom was. something implied there but i missed it

Users who are viewing this thread