Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Bubble

What a pitiful whore. I sincerely hope the teacher gets whats coming to her but I highly doubt this manga is about happy endings

But hey! At least it's looking good for us Nagi boys. Tokyo is almost here! Hopefully..

And man Rei is going to explode when he finds out about this. More fuel for the fire, can't wait

Thanks for the translations!

Aggregator gang
Also what did anyone expect Chako to say? No teacher (it's a private girls school) would take a student's word over another school's teacher that came to express concern over their own student. It becomes a matter of image between both schools and that is a big deal in Japanese culture. Not to mention Chako really did go there with the intention to sleep with Reiji. She was fucked no matter what, but the accusation alone was too much. Imagine the soul-crushing humiliation.

Sensei went way too far this time. There's no way she can avoid a bad ending after that.

Double-page supporter
When that nutjob finds out about Nagi shit is going to hit the fan.

Fucking shit! She's crazy. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

OH NOT HER, YOU MONSTER
@ventzx The ultimate showdown. I kinda wanna see that because unlike Chako, who got everything stacked against her, Nagi can and I hope she does fuck the sensei up.
Thank you so much for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
s-senseibros i kneel
ead2b5301ca70383843225f617d757ee.png

Dex-chan lover
Well i guess the series having a major antagonist makes things more interesting lmao

i wonder what this will do to chako, will she retaliate again? Really hope the teacher gets what she deserves, she's gone off the rails.

Users who are viewing this thread