Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Bubble

People actually feel sorry for Chunko even when she's just as manipulative as Sensei? This whole chapter has been a barrel of schadenfreude laughs.

LOOL that teacher is amazing!

If the mc ended up with that fata$$ I would die but it looks like the teacher is preventing that so I love her!

Dex-chan lover
That page with Sensei singing is hilarious.

I'm not sure why she doesn't just deny the allegations. Rei would probably lie for her and it's not like Sensei knows exactly what happened in the room. Just say you were hanging out with your childhood friend as usual.

Dex-chan lover
Boy what is your obsession with Nagi! Just stop obsessing over her.
And is everyone in this manga just super keen on stepping into other people's business. I don't see how Chako hanging out with a boy is anyone else's, much less the school's concern!

Also FUCK this teacher big time. As if she couldn't get any more annoying ugh. Just fuck off already

>Gen’s gonna see Chako all sad and will ask her what happened
>After hearing what happened Gen and his boys go fuck up sensei
Only way this can go for sensei is rape or death

fuck the teacher, fuck chako, fuck nagi, fuck the mom, fuck gen. reiji should learn how to take reign of his own life

@Dundun123 You never live in a small town, or be anywhere near the sort of Catholic boys-only or girls-only school do you? That's the most realistic part of the chapter there. Schools in rural areas in Asia can be especially strict with their students even concerning their conduct outside of school, usually no part-time job at restaurants or possible shady places, no sexual relationship that should be known or not even cellphones/game consoles/personal laptops when living in dorms.

Users who are viewing this thread