Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Holy Mother From That City

Double-page supporter
What the fuck and here I thought the mom was at least decent who knows how long the mom has been doing it with gen could that also be why gen also gives off gay vibes for reiji maybe he doesn't like women cause of his mom?

@Xanhomey yeah i could definitely see that happening. Would make the manga take a slight turn, but not to far off given the fact that essentially the mom has been forced to fuck gen's dad for almost a decade as "payment".

I think the manga is purposefully hinting towards mom having sex with gen, which to me makes it even more unlikely for it to happen. Plus the chapter makes us think the mom is in her underwear when she opens the door, but we don't know that for sure. Wouldn't be to crazy to think that after her shift she simply changed in some normal clothes before she started her murder spree or her masterplan to get rid of sensei.

Dex-chan lover
Ok if I understand it correctly, Gen actually like the mom. That is why he actually bully MC cos he blame MC for becoming the tool that his father used to fuck MC’s mom. So when he tell the secret to MC and told him not to leave (is to try and control MC because he want the mom). He is going to do the actual same thing as his father... right?

Edited: I guess is like every male in that town want mc’s mom and every female want mc...

@fanghue Even more, it might be her chance to kill the son of the guy she's been sleeping with, as you said, for over a decade now as a payment, on the bed she's been, most likely, unwillingly having sex on, and when his father enters the room, he finds his own son murdered on the bed. Also, the last panel says "His breath taken away". Totally makes sense to me.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, they definitely gonna fk, if she was gonna just talk or kill like what the comments are saying below she will do so in her casual clothes...
or maybe the author is big brain and want us to think fking gonna happen lol I doubt it...

The raw in the last panel is "Don't enter" but here and Korean version is "Come in", I use google translate so I don't know if the translation for the Japanese is correct or not

Dex-chan lover
Mom is not going to accept Sensei's conditions for three reasons: The cover page of the chapter says she will not let go of her son. When Shiba tells Mom what to say to Reiji, mom's response was "you do understand". When talking to the nurse about children, mom said they "make your whole world". She will not let Reiji go under any circumstance and that means Shiba's terms have fallen through.

Reason she called Gen is, is most likely because she knew Reiji could have only found about her illicit relationship with Gen's dad from Gen himself. She probably wants to know why he told Reiji and perhaps something more. We can gleam three potentially important details from this:

-Gen came down to that house at a moment's notice. This means Mom has 'some' influence over him, including his contact information.
-Mom may find out about Nagi
-Gen may find out about sensei

From the author's twitter:

"果たして柴ちゃんは勝ったのか…
あるいは眠れる獅子を起こしてしまったのか…"

" Did Shiba win?
Or did you wake up a sleeping lion ..."

All implies sensei just made a huge mistake.

4cf.png

Fed-Kun's army
Wheter Minenami sensei can write great stories can be put up to debate, but dam can he make great end of chapter cliff hangers

Fed-Kun's army
It's so bad that I want to see what happens next just to see how retarded it's going to be

Double-page supporter
@Beatrice Oh dang I didn't even pay attention to the cover page to see what it said while I do hope your right but that still doesn't explain why the mom is most likely still in her underwear?

Users who are viewing this thread