Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Holy Mother From That City

@ramzy who says she isn't though. All we know is she took off her (probably sweaty) clothes after a long shift. some time passes. and gen shows up. The manga even goes as far as to ONLY show mom's face when she opens the door. Wouldn't be to far fetched for the mom to have her casual clothes in that room given the fact that she goes there daily to get her shit blasted.

Woudn't surprise me in the least if they don't fuck and Mom is just trying to spite him for telling Reiji. She probably knows or has a feeling that he's gay.

Power Uploader
I'm actually cared for sensei tbh. Chances are 2 another yanderes are after her life now that they know she wants to take Reiji away from them

@Xanhomey not gonna lie, i kind of want to see where the gen story goes. Him being (potentially) gay adds another dimension to all the shit happening. but i would settle for that too. some crazy poetic justice right there, damn.

the author has said before in her twitter account that also the mother was like another heroine in the story. I don't think they're gonna make gen and the mom fuck.
Also there's no reason for them to fuck. gen is also obsessed with reiji. it gives a creepy vibe when we see her behind the door. not in a sexual way.
the author has been hinting to the mother being like a heroine the mc has to save. i think sensei is just there for that to happen. i like sensei but im totally ok her being fucked over by reiji's mom.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is going on with Japan's economy that this bitch has like 3 jobs and is also a whore and yet still lives like a homeless person?

Sensei got too cocky. Reiji is literally the only reason she’s still living. She’ll follow him to hell if need be. She’s never going to let him go to sensei.

Sensei doesn't know that the only reason reiji's mom is still alive is because of reiji, AS I SAID BEFORE, IF REIJI DIES, EVERYONE FUCKING DIES, HIS MOM, THE IDOL, THE TEACHER, THE MALE BEST FRIEND THE FEMALE BEST FRIEND FUCKING EVERYONE WILL DIE IF REIJI SUCCUMBS TO VOID, MEANING REIJI IS THE LAST BASTION FOR ALL THESE CHARACTERS

Double-page supporter
@TheFlash080 I have no idea. They might fuck, they might not. I think the important thing though, is that they have an established relationship (or is it partnership?) behind Reiji's back. This was hinted as early as chapter 17. I'm betting that Reiji's dad was never "kicked out of town". My theory is that the father went too far, and mom+gen killed him for Reiji's sake, and the yakuza literally helped bury it up. Reij might have seen this and ended up losing his memories (it also explains the scar on his forehead). Gen after killing someone suffers from PTSD and thinks he owns Reiji because of that trauma. A case of "I did all this awful shit for you. You owe me" so to speak.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh so this was the prequel of “The Story of the Lady Who Wants to Nurture a High School Boy” all along...

At this point for Reiji to be happy he needs to start living on the moon or something

Dex-chan lover
@fanghue true, I honestly didn't think that far, well we all SHALL SEE what's going to happen next weak.

Double-page supporter
Reiji has been living in a swamp of misery and darkness for so long that makes me worry he'll go insane the moment he finds a crumb of happiness.
And it scares me even more that the only person that can give that crumb of happiness is sensei with her twisted personality.

Users who are viewing this thread