Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Holy Mother From That City

Almost didn't recognise Gen here lol.
I do feel bad for Reiji's mother. She's been through a lot and she obviously loves Reiji a lot, but it's clear that she's pretty mentally unstable as well. I hope she and Reiji can get the help they deserve along with Nagi and Chako.

What the hell is she doing there actually?She was smilling at locker room? At this point I don't even believe that she was under some pressure by Gen's dad. Also what she gonna do with him? Just let my boy Reiji be free author.

Mom is ether playing the long game to save Renji by playing everyone like a fiddle or is compete with sensei in the yandere Olympics.

This could be good twist or bad twist.

choto matte, this is getting worse and worse every chapter. The sins pile on, it gets darker and darker lets see how far rock bottom really is, maybe this manga will answer my longtime question: is a life full of suffering worse than death? Obviously living is better, given that you are benefiting yourself and those around you. However, every character in this manga except for Chako in the beginning seem to live such dark lives and futures. Any1 have insight if this manga is realistic(I'd fall further into despair if so), I'm thankful that no one ik is like any of these characters.

Dex-chan lover
This town is not a miasm slowly sucking the life out of you, it's a damned powder keg and I can't believe all the pieces are still intact

Dex-chan lover
Oooooooooooh shiiiiiiiit, here we fucking go.

Also to anyone who's still in doubt: look at the cover, "I won't let you go". Mom's not gonna sell her only source of light.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like mommy wants to scam sensei by pretending to agree with sensei offer but then she would take the money and use it to run off with Reiji

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like mommy wants to scam sensei by pretending to agree with sensei offer but then she would take the money and use it to run off with Reiji

Dex-chan lover
She's planning something, and I think it's gonna lead to Gen confronting Sensei, which won't end well for her

B R U H
This manga makes me feel stuff i' dont really feel confortable with, and that's rather unique in its own way.

Users who are viewing this thread