Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Holy Mother From That City

Aggregator gang
holy mofo.... literally... everyone in this town is just... urgh.... I agree with @Zekyezz there
Reiji really should just tug his balls and hitchhike out. The f*** with Chako and everybody else, just leave.

tfw this guy has a phonebook full of girls to commit suicide with but I have none
4ab.png

"so you do understand" mom's minds eye prolly seeing through sensei's lie as she did with sensei's love for reiji

and the holy mother is plotting sensei's retribution for the shit she's done the past few chaps oh god oh fuck

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the next chap would be "If you do me then you're agree to make Reiji stay here (which means stay by her side) and stay away from that teacher, but if you don't Reiji will go from this city with that teacher which is not your plan because you want Reiji work for you in this city."

Idk, just my speculation.

I hate to say it again, but i have to do it.
Teacher seems to be crazy and shit, but following her is the best thing Reiji could do for himself.
Thinking logically, she just want all the best for him to improve his life. She doesn't even want to manipulate him at this point.

Double-page supporter
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Boy's Abyss. The depression is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical depression most of the depression will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Reiji Kurose nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Oyasumi Punpun literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these depression, to realize that they're not just depressive- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Boy's Abyss truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depression in Reiji existencial catchphrase "I don't want... to be saved anymore..." which itself is a cryptic reference to uh... Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikanidk I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sensei buys Reiji. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Boy's Abyss tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're just as depressive as me (preferably on antidepressants) beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread