Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Holy Mother From That City

@DrPavel tbh i thought that was sensei because of the details of the hair haha

@sebaasdf lmao yes, if someone's really living like this in real life, wishing for death seems reasonable

Gen does not look eager to be there don't think he is there for sex. Interesting tho that the mom would have any power over gen when his dad basically owns her. MCs mom is perceptive she was able to tell sensei liked him from first meeting maybe she has some info over gen that he can't tell his dad about like that he likes reiji or something else we don't know yet.

Me after every chapter of this manga
cover1.jpg

Group Leader
Leave town, Reiji. Go anywhere. It doesn't matter where, as long as it isn't there. Tell no one. Just disappear.

Group Leader
@quitelot88 I thought about that but I really don't want that to be the case. Worst case scenario. Horrible shit in manga like NTR, characters who keep getting more and more reasons to off themselves, and other "disturbing" things don't usually faze me, but this manga has found a way to carve a hole in my heart that grows deeper and deeper with each chapter.

This seems to be the manga that can break people. Maybe I'm just a pussy. That's what everyone would say in the replies anyway

Users who are viewing this thread