Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - The Holy Mother From That City

Double-page supporter
wait, guys i think the mom has been banging the dad and the son. or the sons wanted to bang the mom for ahwile now after re reading the chapter. God this manga is hot garbage

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Boy's Abyss. The depression is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical depression most of the depression will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Reiji Kurose nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Oyasumi Punpun literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these depression, to realize that they're not just depressive- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Boy's Abyss truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depression in Reiji existencial catchphrase "I don't want... to be saved anymore..." which itself is a cryptic reference to uh... Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikanidk I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sensei buys Reiji. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Boy's Abyss tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're just as depressive as me (preferably on antidepressants) beforehand.

Well my bet Gen is also her son. And no, they won't fuck. She invite him for ask to defend his brother. Again. But for now from stalker.

Dex-chan lover
This teacher is fucked, so with her mother.
So Gen acts tough so MC can rely on him, but MC hate him instead.

holy mother indeed omfg??

reiji's mom has known that the teacher looks at his son /that way/, she said that chapters ago so i was wondering what was her plan once the teacher talked to her.... but i really didn't see this coming at all? i still don't really understand what she'll try to achieve with this but as usual this story never disappoints and manages to reach a new level of depression at each chapter

god, how much i love it

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter, this train wreck is surely interesting... Teacher is obsessive , garbage but in my completely fucked up eyes , she has the best offers for MC ( except sexual and emotional manipulation) he could always once he finds himself in stability bounce , leave, disappear without carrying the burden of his family but burying deep in his heart the burden of his best friend probably committing suicide and/or hating him forever.

Dex-chan lover
Spent all morning reading this and I don't regret it. Although, I know it'a gonna be hell waiting for chapters to come out

Users who are viewing this thread