Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Secret Meeting

Whenever i see a new chapter of this manga, i feel scared of what happen next but still click on the new chap anw
Wtf is wrong with me

@Sparky_ https://mangadex.org/title/5557/tetsugaku-letra... i read this after binging boy's abyss. it helped, at least.

bruv everybody is on the edge of loosing their minds. Where are the sane people when you need em?

So from those 2 pages of him being the towns hero and a field, we can more or less assume he killed mc dad and that's where the body is.

this isn't even a car crash at this point, it's a fucking multiple vehicle collision that you just can't look away from

LMAO mommy is a seasoned yandere. sensei is just a newbie compared to her

i guess it's pretty much certain she is the one who ask Gen's father to make her husband dissapear. call sensei crazy all you want but at least she didn't make people dissapear (at least yet)

Dex-chan lover
@dxriea

Thanks! I’ll give it a read. I need something to lift my spirits from the trauma this manga is causing me haha

Dex-chan lover
Just when you thought one manipulative woman is enough theres two lmfao

Dex-chan lover
This is like a DBZ tournament but instead of powerlevels it's who's the most dysfunctional. I wonder if the author is going to pull the supernatural card at some point or if he will keep it straight and people are just batshit because they are.

Just when I kinda felt bad for mom who had to sell herself and deal with abuse...turns out mom is an asshole too. Now I feel bad for Gen, but I'm sure he's going to do something awful too. WTF.

This reveal is kinda stupid
If she can seduce gen to do whatever she wants
Then why doesn't she just ask him to give her a new place or something that will make their lives a lot easier

Dex-chan lover
mf this town is like silent hill, everyone in here is completely insane for no good reason

Users who are viewing this thread